WEEK 4: 49ers @ Eagles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who u got

• Total voters
Jan 12, 2006
IMO the division belongs to y'all, corn on the kolb won't save the cards and tavaris jackson is a horrible QB. wtf happened to the lambs? looks like Alex Smith is gonna fuck around and get a long term contract.
I said all offseason the retardinals and shehawks would blow balls. As far as the rams go though they've had one Hell of a schedule so far. Also injuries have killed them

Jun 18, 2005
Let's take it game by game folks, even tho our Div. Is week wierd things have happen.... Let's get ready for the Buccs now & get what's due tonus from last years game. Even thru A.Skith's downfall ge kept it classy & never under demined his squad, it's hard not to like a guy like that. We finally got an offensve minded/QB coach & we can C drastic changes in the Qb position let's keep it up & play some more solid football......

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^I said that last year, but I was proven wrong when 7-9 won your division. Y'all got a good coach, good D, good running back, y'all should be good even tho alex smith sucks...although he's probably gonna play like superman this year to get that long term contract.....

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
wow. cant beleive they won.. foreal, been talkin literacolas ear off to get excited. wish we had aex out there today. what a fuckin come back. my hats off to every sicc niner fan. nice comeback. what happened? i tunerdend the game off goin into our fuckin horseshit show.. nice win.. 3-1 sittin pretty on top of the division fuckin good stuff. wish we there. good teams find a way to win bad team lose... --------- buffalo

Feb 13, 2004
I believed that they would win yesterday. We have a good coach that's instilling confidence in the team. We will win at home against Tampa Bay. 4 and 1 here we come. Go 49ERS

Mar 12, 2010
hella crazy espn and nfl network all they show is gores touchdown and thats it....
not the cowboy justin smith with the strip and goldson with the recover...
not the morgan or vd td...
not gores 40yd run or kendall hunter ripping into phillys d....
just bullshit the niners played a helluva game and no props

Dec 12, 2006
Day after, fuck 8am class, looking back, holy shit how dumb is ronnie brown? jesus christ that might of been the dumbest play I have seen on a football field, I'll look for others later, im high off the win like everybody, Philly lost that game to me more than we won it and I think after everybodys hangover wears off we gotta work on our secondary, Vick had a career high day against us

Jan 12, 2006
hella crazy espn and nfl network all they show is gores touchdown and thats it....
not the cowboy justin smith with the strip and goldson with the recover...
not the morgan or vd td...
not gores 40yd run or kendall hunter ripping into phillys d....
just bullshit the niners played a helluva game and no props
It's rare that the media will give us props even our own backyard csnbayarea hates on us. It's coo though most of those bums watched the 49ers of the 80's and 90's destroy their favorite team or the squad they played for. Also most of these fuck boys don't even bother watching 49er games so they can't really evluate our squad. It's coo though I don't want the 49ers to be the trendy team coming up. Aslong as the 49er faithful stays loyal its all good.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Because the media really think vick has a dream team. But I think their whole organziation is gettin a lil too cocky for their own good. Just stfu and play football. U need more than vick to win games. And message to vick: nigga let your o line know u gonna run so u won't get blasted every game, #thanku.
And who was the dummy that said frank gore was washed up on here?!