WEEK 2 : Dallas Cowboys @ San Francisco 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Cowboys fans from Cali = big time fag shit....same thing goes for Patriots,Steelers and Jets fans from Cali.they just hop on whatever team is doing good each year.
I agree with this

except 2 exceptions

Pats and Packers

We support our own, seeing as Brady is from the 650 and Rodgers is a CAL alumini

Feb 12, 2004
I want to know where all these supposed cowboy fans came from? I don't think ive EVER seen a cowboy decal on a car around here or anyone rocking cowboy gear. There was a fuck ton of them at the game and I know majority of them are not from Texas. A lot of them, especially the females, were talking mad shit. People were on the verge of blows but there were so many cops people held back.

Jun 18, 2005
LOl at you too , fucking fag...i seen the dumb ass shit you been postin in this thread...but here is what matters....

DALLAS 27
SAN FRANCISCO 24

Now get the fuck outta here
U Keeping Tabs On Me Mija??? Of Course I Talk Shit It's A Sport Forum But I Gave Kah The Congratz Where It Was Due.... I Give Him A Hard Time But No Way Is He As Annoying As U Pinche Perra.... LuLz!!! U Mad Breh? That Ur Veteran Team Almost Lost To A Young System Coached Team???? I Really Aint Mad About The "L" Even Tho I hate The Cowbitches.... My Team Showed Positive Steps Moving 4ward Against a Savy Cowbitch "D" & Offense!!!! 1-1 On To The Next One & Watch My Squad Get Better.....

Feb 14, 2004
U Keeping Tabs On Me Mija??? Of Course I Talk Shit It's A Sport Forum

But I Gave Kah The Congratz Where It Was Due.... I Give Him A Hard Time But No Way Is He As Annoying As U Pinche Perra
You're asking him if he's keeping tabs on you, yet you keep track of both of them enough to know where you give your, "props"?

.... LuLz!!! U Mad Breh?
I don't see why he'd be mad when his team got the W.

That Ur Veteran Team Almost Lost To A Young System Coached Team????
Key word: Almost

I Really Aint Mad About The "L" Even Tho I hate The Cowbitches
Your team was in it, and, "almost", had the W, and as one of the whiners once said before, cowboys are a real rival to the whiners, and you're not mad about this loss that could have been a whiners win? All of your shit talking just back fired on you as soon as Baily got the FG in OT, and now you're trying to cover it up by saying you're not mad and you're trying to bring in each of these teams experience level lol

.... My Team Showed Positive Steps Moving 4ward Against a Savy Cowbitch "D" & Offense!!!! 1-1 On To The Next One & Watch My Squad Get Better.....
Two cowboys receivers had 100+ yards, and one has 96 yards in that game, whiners receivers didn't break 50 yards, and that's moving forward? Aight then lol

And I already know your response, or any other whiners response to this. "your team is 0-2". Yeah I know they're 0-2. whiners barely beat us, special teams was the downfall for Seattle in that game. Seattle statistically isn't a good road team. Pittsburgh is a top teir team. Seattle has went through over 300 players transactions within the past two seasons, there is NO rhythm on the offense at all. It was expected that they would get murdered. I knew it, you knew, Pitts knew it, anyone who watches football closely knew it. No surprise there. Seattle has got a long way to go before they aren't underdogs anymore. You've never seen me posting shit about them going to win any of the two games so far this season, like whiners fans say before every game.

Tell them something we don't already know for once lol This should be fun