WEEK 2 : Dallas Cowboys @ San Francisco 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Fucked up game, harbaugh should of hurried that offense on 4th and 1 and not let reffs review it.

In the nfl got to take your opportunities given. Kill that clock and go for the TD or field goal. Offensive line kept letting them through second half. We also should have played the 2 minute offense for at least field goal at the end of the 2nd quarter. Guess Harbaugh dont trust the offense.

Fuck the cowfags.

Jan 18, 2006
I love how you Niner fans were quoting me in a Raider thread. Hows it feel to lose???????? Thats what yall get for trying to talk shit

Jun 18, 2005
Michoacan vale verga, tambien comen verga. Pura familia Guzman aqui

I ain't mad, atleast we've won a championship in the last decade lol.
Hey Tough Guy Don't B jelly of michoacan.... familia que? LuLz! O U got me there on the decade thang should we push it too 50 years???? C who has more Trophies, Nah cuz I don't bring up the past-Fuck Ur Gayants.... Go 9ers

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
damn @ all the injuries in this

Felix seperated shoulder
Braylon hurt knee
Miles Austin hurt his hamstring n will be out til week 5 most likely

no bueno.
not having crabs and braylon really killed us.

May 3, 2002
Can't believe how many cowboy fans where there, I was listening to the game while doing shit and thought you guys done something in OT then I looked at the TV and the cowboys were first and goal, how u gonna let that many cowboy fans into your stadium and shoot up raider fans in pre-season? that's turrible

Jan 12, 2006
@ killa
I know I thought I was tripping hearing all those cowboys fan
Yea I was at the game and that shit was straight up 50/50. Sucks we lost but if you had a chance to make it to this game and didn't go you took an L. That shit was intense and crackin all 5 quarters. Both sides were able to put up with the shit talking with out acting like females. Didn't see any fights and hardly saw anyone getting out of line. dope game dissapointed in Vernon Davis, can't believe I'm saying this but witten tore up p Willis. Our secondary couldn't cover a quick slant. After the 2nd quarter our d line gave up and couldn't provide any pressure on Dallas qbs. And last but not least a Smith did some positive things but overall today showed why we need a real qb but for now Smith will have to do.

Oh yea Kyle Williams and Joshua Morgan came to play. Major props!!! Also fuck the brokeback mountain cowbitches you're still a bunch of weenies.