WEEK 2 : Dallas Cowboys @ San Francisco 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2005

You're asking him if he's keeping tabs on you, yet you keep track of both of them enough to know where you give your, "props"?

I don't see why he'd be mad when his team got the W.

Key word: Almost

Your team was in it, and, "almost", had the W, and as one of the whiners once said before, cowboys are a real rival to the whiners, and you're not mad about this loss that could have been a whiners win? All of your shit talking just back fired on you as soon as Baily got the FG in OT, and now you're trying to cover it up by saying you're not mad and you're trying to bring in each of these teams experience level lol

Two cowboys receivers had 100+ yards, and one has 96 yards in that game, whiners receivers didn't break 50 yards, and that's moving forward? Aight then lol

And I already know your response, or any other whiners response to this. "your team is 0-2". Yeah I know they're 0-2. whiners barely beat us, special teams was the downfall for Seattle in that game. Seattle statistically isn't a good road team. Pittsburgh is a top teir team. Seattle has went through over 300 players transactions within the past two seasons, there is NO rhythm on the offense at all. It was expected that they would get murdered. I knew it, you knew, Pitts knew it, anyone who watches football closely knew it. No surprise there. Seattle has got a long way to go before they aren't underdogs anymore. You've never seen me posting shit about them going to win any of the two games so far this season, like whiners fans say before every game.

Tell them something we don't already know for once lol This should be fun

Shame On U Sav For Playing Capt. Save A Hoe, Y So Serious Breh? Is It Cuz My Team Beat Urs? U Post More On Here Than On Ur Seacocks Thread. Y Is That? O Yea MayB Cuz ALL There Is To Post On There R The Injuries. U Mad That I haven't Visited The Hawks Forum To Talk Shit? LoL!!! Me Vale Madre What U Think Homie I'm Om Here To Support My Squads & Have A LiL Fun Ratting On Other Teams Fans. If U Can't Take It Than There's The Door Mija. I Gave Kah. His Gratz For The "W" My Team Lost And? My Team Beat Ur's Barley And? The Cowbitches Is A More Experienced Team And? We Didn't Have Our Starting WR'S And? We Kept Up W/ A Much Better Team Than Mine And? I Still Root For My Team And Will Stilll Be On Here Talking Shit. O Yea And Ur Team Is 0-2...... AND????

Feb 12, 2004
Three injured in parking lot fight after 49ers game

Posted: 09/20/2011 09:27:30 AM PDT
Updated: 09/20/2011 09:27:31 AM PDT

Three people were arrested after a fight outside a San Francisco 49ers game at Candlestick Park on Sunday that injured three others, police said.

At about 5 p.m. Sunday, police responded to a report of a fight in the parking lot outside the stadium, where the 49ers had just lost to the Dallas Cowboys 27-24 in overtime.

The officers found one person bleeding from the head and detained three suspects believed to have assaulted the victim and his friend, according to police.

Investigators believe the fight started because the victim was standing behind the suspects' car and did not allow them to back out. An argument ensued, and the suspects got out of the car and assaulted the victim, police said.

The suspects hit the victim in the head with a flashlight and bottle, and when the victim's friend tried to step in, he was punched in the head.

A security guard who witnessed the altercation tried to stop the fight but was attacked as well, and was punched several times in the head, according to police.

After officers arrested the three suspects, whose names have not been released, they searched the car and found a pistol hidden beneath a beanie cap in the center console, police said.

The three victims were taken to a hospital to be treated for their injuries and were later released.

San Francisco police stepped up patrols around Candlestick Park after several violent incidents marred a 49ers preseason game against
Advertisement
the Oakland Raiders last month.

Feb 12, 2004
Not surprised. There were a TON of fools talking loads of shit from both sides. Saw tons of gang bangers, both nortes and surs, at the game so you knew shit would pop off after. The crowd at the stick has deteriorated into a pile of shit.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Three injured in parking lot fight after 49ers game

Posted: 09/20/2011 09:27:30 AM PDT
Updated: 09/20/2011 09:27:31 AM PDT

Three people were arrested after a fight outside a San Francisco 49ers game at Candlestick Park on Sunday that injured three others, police said.

At about 5 p.m. Sunday, police responded to a report of a fight in the parking lot outside the stadium, where the 49ers had just lost to the Dallas Cowboys 27-24 in overtime.

The officers found one person bleeding from the head and detained three suspects believed to have assaulted the victim and his friend, according to police.

Investigators believe the fight started because the victim was standing behind the suspects' car and did not allow them to back out. An argument ensued, and the suspects got out of the car and assaulted the victim, police said.

The suspects hit the victim in the head with a flashlight and bottle, and when the victim's friend tried to step in, he was punched in the head.

A security guard who witnessed the altercation tried to stop the fight but was attacked as well, and was punched several times in the head, according to police.

After officers arrested the three suspects, whose names have not been released, they searched the car and found a pistol hidden beneath a beanie cap in the center console, police said.

The three victims were taken to a hospital to be treated for their injuries and were later released.

San Francisco police stepped up patrols around Candlestick Park after several violent incidents marred a 49ers preseason game against
Advertisement
the Oakland Raiders last month.
Did it say in other news if the fools who got beat up where cowardboys fans?