WEEK 2 : Dallas Cowboys @ San Francisco 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
Man disappointing loss today, but at least Niners were in there for 5 quarters. I know the call to take the field goal instead of a first down is going to get a lot of talk this week. I think harbaugh made the right move but our D couldn't hang after a while.

Niners better take their anger out on the Bengals next week!

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
You Niner fans are disgusting!!!! You guys are filthy as fuck. Learn how to host a Tailgate you grimy fucks..DBOY fans were shuttin that shit down.

and LMAO at the Shirts yal got this year "TALKIN DOESNT WIN GAMES" and "DONT TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT"

..but that's all you guys do.. talk about how good this dude is, or that dude is... you guys are fuckin shit lmao and it's so funny to see you proud assholes on here that actually think your team can hang with the Boys.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Can't believe how many cowboy fans where there, I was listening to the game while doing shit and thought you guys done something in OT then I looked at the TV and the cowboys were first and goal, how u gonna let that many cowboy fans into your stadium and shoot up raider fans in pre-season? that's turrible
BAM! Punkin Whiners out there shit was fucking pathedrick

Jun 18, 2005
You Niner fans are disgusting!!!! You guys are filthy as fuck. Learn how to host a Tailgate you grimy fucks..DBOY fans were shuttin that shit down.

and LMAO at the Shirts yal got this year "TALKIN DOESNT WIN GAMES" and "DONT TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT"

..but that's all you guys do.. talk about how good this dude is, or that dude is... you guys are fuckin shit lmao and it's so funny to see you proud assholes on here that actually think your team can hang with the Boys.
BAM! Punkin Whiners out there shit was fucking pathedrick
Fuck off pinche MuTT!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

To be fair, the Niners did "hang with the boys." Don't act like your team shitted on the Niners, it was a close game. And that's coming from a raiders fan, just calling it how I see.it.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
To be fair, the Niners did "hang with the boys." Don't act like your team shifted on the Niners, it was a close game. And that'scoming from a raiders fan, just calling it how I see.it.
Close game..OT...doesnt matter, worry about the raiders. that was atrocious....we're more worried about injuries...

thats whats wrong with you raider and niner fans lmao
you think hanging with the boys is some kinda victory..your team was up big and lost, the whiners were up and lost. you guys fuckin suck lmao

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Close game..OT...doesnt matter, worry about the raiders. that was atrocious....we're more worried about injuries...

thats whats wrong with you raider and niner fans lmao
you think hanging with the boys is some kinda victory..your team was up big and lost, the whiners were up and lost. you guys fuckin suck lmao
I'm not saying it's a victory... all I'm saying is they did hang with your squad... when you said they didn't

I'm just saying don't get hella cocky. your team could have easily lost... if the Niners suck you should be feeling shitty about your team, considering you were barely able to get a W today, and had to force overtime to get it

anyways, I dunno why I'm defending the Niners... this is rare, lol. I just don't like fans like you, you seem like a douche bag, that's all

proceed...

Feb 14, 2004
I'm not saying it's a victory... all I'm saying is they did hang with your squad... when you said they didn't

I'm just saying don't get hella cocky. your team could have easily lost... if the Niners suck you should be feeling shitty about your team, considering you were barely able to get a W today, and had to force overtime to get it

anyways, I dunno why I'm defending the Niners... this is rare, lol. I just don't like fans like you, you seem like a douche bag, that's all

proceed...
whiners fans do that same exact shit all of the time, you should be used to it by now.

Dec 4, 2006
Look at this shit bird comin in here to take a piss cuz his team is 0 n 2 n got raped by big ben yesterday
lol@Big Ben raping the Seachickens like he was raping a college bitch....

I'm still upset about Harbaugh not taking the 15 yards though, some say it was the right decision to take the FG over the 15 yards. That shows you in a way that he doesn't trust his QB Ass Smith at all....

In cases like that he should give Kaepernick a chance to make a big play or let Tolzien play because he's a great QB IMO....

Another problem was our secondary, Tony Homo exposed our weak secondary.. The York's should be ashamed of themselves for not going after better guys in the back ...

I'm not going to blame Ass Smith for the L of this game, he did alright. He still the same piece of shit QB though, you'll never see him throw more than 200+ yards and that's a fact. What the 49ers need is a QB that can actually go deep and make it happen, Ass Smith just can't do it...

I had to drink my night away last night to forget about this loss, shit was depressing...

Dec 12, 2006
I dunno dude Im hungover and sunburnt like the majority of the 9er Empire right now but I dont put any of the blame of the L on Alex Smith, we gave up 6 sacks and gave up like 400 yards in the passin game, I mean thats says it all i think Alex Smith deserves some props he dropped dimes to kyle williams and delaine

Nov 14, 2004
I think to keep the 3 was a good idea, had we not done that we possibly may have come away with nothing, and at most chewed up 1.5 mins off the clock so when homo made his comback and that kick it wouldnt hae been to tie the game into overtime it woulda been to win it.

the o-line was getting beat alex played well besides that stupid ass interception that was intended for vernon, we gotta protect better, our secondary was getting gashed left n right it was disgusting, it stings bad, but some bright points where we were converting those 3rd downs, we need braylon and crabs to heal up quick, but damn

FUCK DALLAS