Vallejo Man Tasered To Death By Police

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
if your son was in a fight with the police and was getting tased, would you really know how many times he was tased in how long?

also, if theres someone being aggressive and possibly on drugs and charging at me i know for damn sure id rather be tasing him then getting in a scuffelif i wasnt 100% sure he didnt have a weapon. but this was an accident. i guaruntee the cops werent thinking, "oh lets go try and kill someone with a taser"

with that all being said im not saying he deserved to die, im saying the police took action to protect themselves, and unfortunately this time someone accidentally died.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
if your son was in a fight with the police and was getting tased, would you really know how many times he was tased in how long?

also, if theres someone being aggressive and possibly on drugs and charging at me i know for damn sure id rather be tasing him then getting in a scuffelif i wasnt 100% sure he didnt have a weapon. but this was an accident. i guaruntee the cops werent thinking, "oh lets go try and kill someone with a taser"

with that all being said im not saying he deserved to die, im saying the police took action to protect themselves, and unfortunately this time someone accidentally died.
I am sure most people here wouldn't but I agree with you on this one. The cops are trained to use the taser like it is nothing and they don't really respect the fact that it can be lethal. That is why they need to be banned, how do you know if someone is going to drop dead when you tase them? I know the police weren't trying to kill him and they were trying to protect themselves but I don't think the taser should even be an option because of how dangerous it can be.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Check this out: Backstory:

On Sunday, the guy had his 5 year old niece over. The niece was outside playing. The old lady has a cat. The niece picked up the cat, and was carrying it around. The lady snatched the niece up by her ponytail and smacked the shit out of the lil girl. The little girl was scared, but didnt say anything until monday. When Mike found out, he went over, grabbed the lady up by her collar and told her not to EVER lay a hand on that child again, and let her go. The lady has no bruises, no marks PERIOD DOT on her. The lady is also notorious for callin the police on people for the randomest reasons....like she called the police and told them that her paperboy refuses to throw her paper on her porch, and she wanted to press charges.

Not saying it was right, wrong or whatever, but he did NOT deserve to die.
OK, so I made all of that up, but I think in doing so, my point was made. Everything is never cut and dry, and there are always factors that we don't hear about, and don't take into consideration when we rush to judgement.

Who knows, the guy could have been a total POS. STILL didn't deserve to die.

Aug 17, 2007
YES

NOBODY PUTS HANDS ON A WOMAN FOR NO REASON.

SOME OF YALL SAY HE HAD IT COMMIN TO HIM WELL MAYBE THAT CHICK HAD IT COMMIN TO HER.

FUNNY HOW BITCHES CAN DO SKANSLESS SHIT,TALK SHIT,MAKE UP SHIT,DO WHAT EVER THEY PLEASE AND PEOPLE SAY ITS WRONG TO PUT HANDS ON THEM.

LMAO

FUK THAT.....JUST KUZ ITS A FEMALE IM NOT GOING TO LET THEM GET AWAY WITH ANY OF THAT SHIT.
SOMEBODY GOTTA PUT THESE TRIFF ASS DIRTY ASS WOMEN IN THEY PLACE.OTHERWISE THEY THINK NO ONE GONNA DO SHIT TO THEM AND THINK THERES NO CONSEQUENCES FOR THERE ACTIONS.THEY CAN GO ON AND ON DOIN PEOPLE DIRTY,TALK BAD,TELLIN ON PEOPLE,FUKIN THIS DUDE AND THAT DUDE,STEALIN,LIE'N,PLAYIN BOTH SIDES ON THE FENCE.GETTIN FOOLS CAUGHT UP,BEAT UP,GETTIN FOOLS KLILLED ALOT OF THE TIME..............?

NO,NO,NO,NO.....FUK THAT SHIT.SOMETHINS GONNA BE DONE.BELEAVE THAT!

May 15, 2009
YES

NOBODY PUTS HANDS ON A WOMAN FOR NO REASON.

SOME OF YALL SAY HE HAD IT COMMIN TO HIM WELL MAYBE THAT CHICK HAD IT COMMIN TO HER.

FUNNY HOW BITCHES CAN DO SKANSLESS SHIT,TALK SHIT,MAKE UP SHIT,DO WHAT EVER THEY PLEASE AND PEOPLE SAY ITS WRONG TO PUT HANDS ON THEM.

LMAO

FUK THAT.....JUST KUZ ITS A FEMALE IM NOT GOING TO LET THEM GET AWAY WITH ANY OF THAT SHIT.
SOMEBODY GOTTA PUT THESE TRIFF ASS DIRTY ASS WOMEN IN THEY PLACE.OTHERWISE THEY THINK NO ONE GONNA DO SHIT TO THEM AND THINK THERES NO CONSEQUENCES FOR THERE ACTIONS.THEY CAN GO ON AND ON DOIN PEOPLE DIRTY,TALK BAD,TELLIN ON PEOPLE,FUKIN THIS DUDE AND THAT DUDE,STEALIN,LIE'N,PLAYIN BOTH SIDES ON THE FENCE.GETTIN FOOLS CAUGHT UP,BEAT UP,GETTIN FOOLS KLILLED ALOT OF THE TIME..............?

NO,NO,NO,NO.....FUK THAT SHIT.SOMETHINS GONNA BE DONE.BELEAVE THAT!
blood...stay off that crack!