Vallejo Man Tasered To Death By Police

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Brian, I respect you and all, but I am not going to argue this with you, especially if you are chosing to be a smart ass about it.

Sep 5, 2008
The real issue is pigs arent being trained properly along with all their other bullshit

Tasers are a last resort before a pistol, and instead they're being used for "any sign of aggression, tase him!"

People need to ACTIVELY do something to change that instead of bitching on a message board.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
we cant get weed legalized but cops can shoot people who are supposedly proven til innocent with a weapon known to kill? nice.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Brian, I respect you and all, but I am not going to argue this with you, especially if you are chosing to be a smart ass about it.
i'm not arguing with u at all dana, u kno we good. i was smarting back at the smart asses smarting at me.

i already stated his death was wrongful and excessive.

unfortunately for dude, he went the wrong way about handling the incident with his daughter and the old bitch.

RIP to dude, now his fam should sue and handle that wrongful death proper.

Nov 24, 2003
Tasers need to be made ILLEGAL to use, period. This is fuckin disgusting on so many levels.

I agree with you on this. However, what are the other options?

-Take-downs can kill people
-Punches can kill people
-Batons can kill people
-Guns can kill people
-Pepper spray can kill people
-Rubber bullets can kill people
-Tasers can kill people

Should police be carrying around net guns or something lol? I don't have any ideas of truly "non-lethal' instruments for taking down aggressive people.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I agree with you on this. However, what are the other options?

-Take-downs can kill people
-Punches can kill people
-Batons can kill people
-Guns can kill people
-Pepper spray can kill people
-Rubber bullets can kill people
-Tasers can kill people

Should police be carrying around net guns or something lol? I don't have any ideas of truly "non-lethal' instruments for taking down aggressive people.
good point but at the same time you just named 6 safer methods. what improvement was the taser over any of those methods? electrocution is nothing to fool with. this is cruel and unusual punishment against people who by law are innocent until proven guilty by a jury of their peers. just like cops who run people over during 120mph chases. sometimes its best to cut your losses for the greater good.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i have a 15 year old daughter, i dont care if the old bitch was 175 if she put her hands on my daughter im knocking the old bitch out. i dont give a fuck who you are or how old your fucking cunt bitch granny is, my kid will come first.

Feb 7, 2006
That's all types of fucked up he died over protecting his lil fam. You know most of yall would've got hostile wit that old lady if she grabbed your blood up by the hair and slapped them. These po's really breeding some bullshit.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
It doesn't mater who was wrong or if he was mentally ill or if the old lady beat his daughter, the problem is he shouldn't have died over this. Just like other people were saying cops go to the taser way too quick and it is risky. Those cops should have been able to take control of the situation without a taser. Even if he was resisting them do you deserve to die for it?

Aug 17, 2007
lol Someones feeling got hurt. One more thing, look in the mirror, your white!

OHHHHHHHH SHIT HOMIE 4 REAL LOKO?

WELL DAMN THEN..LET ME GET UP OFF OF THIS SITE AND GO HIT UP WHITE POWER DOT COM!

GET THA 14 ON MY RUNNIN DOWN MY 4 ARM COVERED UP SOME HITLER SHIT AND ALL MY OTHER TATTS AS WELL!
SHIT IM A WHITE MAN,IM GOING TO DISREGARD THE FACT I GREW UP WITH BROWNZ,BLACKS AND WHITE CATS THA SAME CALIBER AS ME AND JUST START PREACHING HATE TWARDS ALL THA DARKYS!
SHIT BROTHER!
NOW BECAUSE OF SOME LAME ON THE INTERNET SHOWED ME THE LIGHT I FOUND THE INNER FILTH DEE!
BECAUSE I NOW KNOW I WHITE AND NOT BROWN OR BLACK NOR A WHITE ASS NORTHERN NIGGA!

SHIT HONKEY!

I GOTTA THROW AWAY MY AIR MAX N CHUCKZ AND ROCK ME SOME WHITE MAN CLOTHS!

MAN IVE BEEN LIE'N TO MY SELF ALL THIS TIME BROTHER!

SHIT HONKEY!

I GOTS TO MARRY ME A WHITE WOMAN AND GET ME SOME WHITE FRIENDS AND DO SOME WHITE PEOPLE ACTIVITYS!

FORGET THA PAST 9 YEARS OR SO I BEEN PUTTIN IT DOWN 4 THIS NORTHERN MOB SHIT AND THA 6 YEARS BEFOR THAT I WAS THUGGIN BRO! I GOTTA GET WHITE AND GET WHITE FAST!

ITS LIKE IM THAT BLIND CAT ON THE DAVE CHAPPELLE SHOW THAT DIDNT KNOW HE WAS BLACK N SHIT!

HOLLY FUK BRO.....LIKE WOOOAAAAA!