Vallejo Man Tasered To Death By Police

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
You are really comparing the man to a rabid dog? :ermm:
he assaulted and injured an elderly woman.

^^^ is this fact being lost with some people? or are u guys trying to justify assault on an elderly woman as a good thing? "wish i had assaulted her first, she deserved it"

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
but no i wasnt comparing dude to a dog, i used that as an example.

dudes family should handle this wrongful death proper and at least get caked nice out of it, probably get more money than dude could have ever provided. (not saying thats worth it, but it is what it is). u cant bring dude back to life, so sue the cops for taking his.

May 15, 2009

^^^ is this fact being lost with some people? or are u guys trying to justify assault on an elderly woman as a good thing? "wish i had assaulted her first, she deserved it"
lol if it was somebody's mother or grandmother on here it would be a different story, plain and simple

Jan 31, 2008
THANK YOU.....BAYSICK IS A DONT KNOW.

IN MY CASE I DIDNT KNOW OR THINK ANYTHING WAS WRONG WITH ME IN MY EARLIER YEARS LIKE 3RD GRADE THREW 7TH BUT AFTER A WHILE AND AFTER PEOPLE TELLING ME I HAD PROBLEMS I REALIZED I NEVER FELT RIGHT FEEL ME.
ANYWAYS I CAME TO THE UNDERSTANDING I DONT THINK AND I DONT DO SHIT THE AVERAGE PERSON DOSE.
IF I DIDNT ASK FOR MEDICATION IN DESPERATION DUE TO ALOT OF THINGS I WAS DOING AND ME ALWAYS DRINKING AND MAKING MY SELF MORE ILL AND MORE SICK THEY WOULD HAVE JUST KEPT SENDING ME TO JAILS,PSYCH WARDS ,DETOX'S AND OTHEWR PLACES LIKE THAT.
BUT SOMETIMES PEOPLE GET LOST OR JUST NEVER FIND OR GET HELP AND MOST OF THE TIME ITS TOO LATE FOT THEM KUZ THEY END UP KILLED OR THEY KILL THEM SELFS IN SOME MANNER.WEATHER ITS SHOOTIN THEM SELFS,OVER DOSING OR DRINKING THEM SELFS TO DEATH.
ANYWAYS IM STILL STRUGGLING ALL THE TIME AND IM ON ALL KINDS ON MEDS AND I STILL HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM BLA,BLA,BLA ECT......

ANY FUKIN WAYS

COOL STORY BRO!

my lil cool story bro story is :

i cant believe how a muthafuckin psychiatrist can just "call" shit out after the first chat with them n want to prescribe u shit.
anyway, dude said i was a hypomaniac for not needing sleep much, spending money stupidly n being overproductive in what i see needs my time.
the best definition of hypomania that concerns me is :

Hypomania: A condition similar to mania but less severe. The symptoms are similar with elevated mood, increased activity, decreased need for sleep, grandiosity, racing thoughts, and the like. However, hypomanic episodes differ in that they do not cause significant distress or impair one's work, family, or social life in an obvious way while manic episodes do.

so i go home n look it up and i see all sorts of conflicting views on this which include : Hypomania, an evolutionary advantage?

yall wont be interested in me goin on n on about something that you dont see concerns your life.

so anyway this dude wants me on Anti-depressants, and anti-psychotics.
im like hell naw i just decided to be as sober as i could be, and apart from cigs n caffeine im sober as fuck.

in the end, im like shit if this State thinks im crazy then i can fight more shit in court (next wednesday) and i will have a "reason" for speeding or any future case i catch in this retarded ass society.

May 15, 2009
and if he was YOUR relative it would be a different story.
lol that's how u feel, i don't care if i didn't know him or he was my cousin, i'd say the same shit, the muthafucka tried to beat down a old lady lol, is it cause he's from vallejo that makes it cool? or cause he was on drugs? for real...hahah ya'll kill me..siccness=entertainment at it's finest haha...u ask anybody on this site what would they do to that guy if he did that shit to their family and most likely the taser would be the best treatment he would get from people on here

May 9, 2002

And we are saying that him having mentally disorder may have had something to do with it.

The fact that you aren't understanding that MANY people who suffer from mental disorders do NOT even recognize they have them, is the most telling thing in this thread.

Feb 7, 2006
lol that's how u feel, i don't care if i didn't know him or he was my cousin, i'd say the same shit, the muthafucka tried to beat down a old lady lol, is it cause he's from vallejo that makes it cool? or cause he was on drugs? for real...hahah ya'll kill me..siccness=entertainment at it's finest haha...u ask anybody on this site what would they do to that guy if he did that shit to their family and most likely the taser would be the best treatment he would get from people on here
The point I'm makin smartass, is peeps on the sicc, or people in general change stances when something is related/affects them.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Check this out: Backstory:

On Sunday, the guy had his 5 year old niece over. The niece was outside playing. The old lady has a cat. The niece picked up the cat, and was carrying it around. The lady snatched the niece up by her ponytail and smacked the shit out of the lil girl. The little girl was scared, but didnt say anything until monday. When Mike found out, he went over, grabbed the lady up by her collar and told her not to EVER lay a hand on that child again, and let her go. The lady has no bruises, no marks PERIOD DOT on her. The lady is also notorious for callin the police on people for the randomest reasons....like she called the police and told them that her paperboy refuses to throw her paper on her porch, and she wanted to press charges.

Not saying it was right, wrong or whatever, but he did NOT deserve to die.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
lol @ labeling this guy a criminal to disconnect the fact that he's a human being, on the siccness of all sites. Most of the rappers we listen to claim to be a "criminal" and yet you demonize anyone who has been in the system as a hopeless criminal? Very interesting.

The crime or who the deceased was while living has nothing to do with the fact that another citizen, like you and I, was killed from a "non-lethal" weapon. The fact that people keep dying from a "non-lethal" weapon is more than enough proof that the police need to hang the taser up for good.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
The fact that you aren't understanding that MANY people who suffer from mental disorders do NOT even recognize they have them, is the most telling thing in this thread.
dude was 47 years old, if this mental illness is true, u think he's never been diagnosed before? did dude not go to the doctor for the last 20+ years?

but just cuz i didnt speak on it doesnt mean i dont understand it.

but i am glad that i can be the most telling thing in this thread.

thats a good excuse tho right, dude didnt know he was crazy so that makes him being crazy and assaulting people ok right? 47 years old and never been diagnosed as crazy so its not his fault, or his family's, or anyone directly involved. it must be the states fault right? its obama's fault for not putting obamacare into action fast enough?

i mean if dana dane knew the guy, it must not be anyones fault. dude is from vallejo. nobody crazy is from vallejo. i dont think they even have crime there.

it must have been that elderly bitches fault. she didnt treat his mental illness properly so she got assaulted and thats what she deserved.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Check this out: Backstory:

On Sunday, the guy had his 5 year old niece over. The niece was outside playing. The old lady has a cat. The niece picked up the cat, and was carrying it around. The lady snatched the niece up by her ponytail and smacked the shit out of the lil girl. The little girl was scared, but didnt say anything until monday. When Mike found out, he went over, grabbed the lady up by her collar and told her not to EVER lay a hand on that child again, and let her go. The lady has no bruises, no marks PERIOD DOT on her. The lady is also notorious for callin the police on people for the randomest reasons....like she called the police and told them that her paperboy refuses to throw her paper on her porch, and she wanted to press charges.

Not saying it was right, wrong or whatever, but he did NOT deserve to die.

I KNEW IT WAS THAT BITCHES FAULT!!!

Sep 5, 2008
And we are saying that him having mentally disorder may have had something to do with it.

That falls solely on the responsibility of his friends&family, and not anyone else.