Vallejo Man Tasered To Death By Police

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Lopadotemakhoselakhogameokranioleipsanodrimypotrimmatosilphiokarabomelitokatakekhymenokikhlepikossyphophattoperister-alektryonoptokephalliokigklopeleiolagōiosiraiobaphētraganopterýgōn.

It's all greek to me.
lol my girl is half greek and she was going through her facebook friends the other day and every second one of them was a family member with a name like that ^^^^^

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
fuck this guy beats up an old woman and tries to rob her ass? Gimme a break he had what was coming to him
Really? He deserved to die? A 15 year old child has to grow up without her father. A mother has to bury her son? That was 'what was coming to him'.

Mental Illness and Drug Addiction are diseases, just like cancer and a common cold.

This situation was AVOIDABLE.

No one knows the real story, no one knows what happened with him and the old lady. I know for a fact that there are some old bitches that could use a good chokin out, just as some young bitches do.

But I also try not to pass judgement on anyone, and especially a situation I know NOTHING about.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
he didnt deserve to die but he did deserve to get tasered and thats what happened so........ If that was my grandmother I woulda done way worse to that man. And yeah its probably better to grow up without a peice of shit father who attacks elderly women nieghbors. Gimme a break its hard to feel sympathy for a criminal who just attacked an elderly woman.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Mental Illness and Drug Addiction are diseases, just like cancer and a common cold.
he obviously should have sought treatment for his diseases and tried to better himself.

you wouldnt let a rabid dog on the street attacking people roam around and after he kills people say "its not his fault, he has a disease/mental illness!"

what if dude had hurt that elderly woman? then we'd say she was somebody's mother, somebody's sister, etc etc.

however i dont condone his death, and i think they should find a safer weapon than tasers, bro.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
he obviously should have sought treatment for his diseases and tried to better himself.

you wouldnt let a rabid dog on the street attacking people roam around and after he kills people say "its not his fault, he has a disease/mental illness!"

what if dude had hurt that elderly woman? then we'd say she was somebody's mother, somebody's sister, etc etc.

however i dont condone his death, and i think they should find a safer weapon than tasers, bro.
You are really comparing the man to a rabid dog? :ermm:

Jan 31, 2008
@BaySickBriant
HE should have sought treatment?

crazy people dont know they are crazy , and if they knew they were "different" would rather be as they are than to knowingly subject themselves to antipsychotics like "Seroquel" which im sure many of you were desperate enough to settle for n hated drooling n being forced to sleep.

Aug 17, 2007
@BaySickBriant
HE should have sought treatment?

crazy people dont know they are crazy , and if they knew they were "different" would rather be as they are than to knowingly subject themselves to antipsychotics like "Seroquel" which im sure many of you were desperate enough to settle for n hated drooling n being forced to sleep.

THANK YOU.....BAYSICK IS A DONT KNOW.

IN MY CASE I DIDNT KNOW OR THINK ANYTHING WAS WRONG WITH ME IN MY EARLIER YEARS LIKE 3RD GRADE THREW 7TH BUT AFTER A WHILE AND AFTER PEOPLE TELLING ME I HAD PROBLEMS I REALIZED I NEVER FELT RIGHT FEEL ME.
ANYWAYS I CAME TO THE UNDERSTANDING I DONT THINK AND I DONT DO SHIT THE AVERAGE PERSON DOSE.
IF I DIDNT ASK FOR MEDICATION IN DESPERATION DUE TO ALOT OF THINGS I WAS DOING AND ME ALWAYS DRINKING AND MAKING MY SELF MORE ILL AND MORE SICK THEY WOULD HAVE JUST KEPT SENDING ME TO JAILS,PSYCH WARDS ,DETOX'S AND OTHEWR PLACES LIKE THAT.
BUT SOMETIMES PEOPLE GET LOST OR JUST NEVER FIND OR GET HELP AND MOST OF THE TIME ITS TOO LATE FOT THEM KUZ THEY END UP KILLED OR THEY KILL THEM SELFS IN SOME MANNER.WEATHER ITS SHOOTIN THEM SELFS,OVER DOSING OR DRINKING THEM SELFS TO DEATH.
ANYWAYS IM STILL STRUGGLING ALL THE TIME AND IM ON ALL KINDS ON MEDS AND I STILL HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM BLA,BLA,BLA ECT......

ANY FUKIN WAYS

COOL STORY BRO!