UFC 189: Aldo vs. McGregor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
mcgergor is a bitch and only got to his position cause he's sucking dana white's dick . he's awkward , great accuracy but who gives a shit he cant grapple and fuckin got taken down by dennis siver . those guys at alpha male are always in shape always training i feel like mendes is gonna out grapple him and beat his ass

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
mcgergor is a bitch and only got to his position cause he's sucking dana white's dick . he's awkward , great accuracy but who gives a shit he cant grapple and fuckin got taken down by dennis siver . those guys at alpha male are always in shape always training i feel like mendes is gonna out grapple him and beat his ass

Did he get with your girl breh?? lol

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006

He is not a bitch btw, he's a promotional machine. He's what Dana's been looking for. W/O GSP, The Spider, Cain and Pettis the ufc needs a new hype machine and his name is CONOR MCGREGOR. His standup is top notch, I would say jon jones, Anthony pettis level. Siver got him down but didn't do anything, conor hopped RIGHT UP. Conor is fuccin HUGE for this weight class and you'll see the size difference if you watch on Saturday. He's stronger, quicker, his footwork is great too. If chad can get him down repeatedly it could be a different night for Conor tho.

Props: CZAR and CZAR
Apr 25, 2002
Chad got a lot of best bets, but one of his best bets is to stand in the pocket. he did that all day in the last Aldo fight. takin sleepers and givin'em. that shot after the bell that Aldo landed woulda slept McGregor. your out of fight mode at that point. McGregor stalks his partner and keeps distance with kicks and long reach. if Chad stays inside, McGregor will only have very limited kick options, but some of those are powerful within no space. McGregor can still bend his arms the whole exchange but that's gonna throw off his power and accuracy probably. and Chad would whoop his ass in the pocket.

Chad fucked Clay Guida up, and that dudes unpredictable and hard to hit.

Apr 25, 2002
mcgergor is not that good ,he's a hype machine that's about it . he's gonna have to fight someone who can fight everywhere instead of being protected and hasnt fought any wrestlers yet . he couldnt even submit garbage ass max holloway , breh holloway was injured too

Feb 10, 2006
mcgergor is not that good ,he's a hype machine that's about it . he's gonna have to fight someone who can fight everywhere instead of being protected and hasnt fought any wrestlers yet . he couldnt even submit garbage ass max holloway , breh holloway was injured too

McGregor's the one who blew his knee out in that fight. He was out for a long ass time after that. Holloway is legit imo.

Apr 25, 2002
clay guida sucks all he does is jump around the cage and then goes for a takedown to try and hump you for 3 rounds
exactly. Guida always looks like he's super on one and it's hard to get a hold of dude and hard to predict what he's gonna do but Chad was taggin that ass up. Guida fought hitters at LW but feather weight Chad's damn near the only one to take him out like that. and Guida's rasslin that he loves so much had no effect on Chad.

Feb 14, 2004
I got 40 on Mendes... I'm glad this fight happened over the Aldo to see where mcgregor stands for real... Dope card I hope Robbie wins but fuck it's going to be tough Cory gots that length and is a all around a great fighter...