TRIV!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2009
I WENT 2 THE GCC IN 2OOO MY NEPHEW POPS AND G POPS WAS TAILGATIN.WE WAS UP THERE DEEP EATING BBQ AND CHIEFIN.AND PAR LIQ BE THE DRANKIN SPOT AND THAT WHAT YOG SAID ON ONE SONG ON THE NEW WEST 2.SHOT OUT 2 YARD DOWN

Apr 19, 2008
SAN DIEGO -- A young man was behind bars Tuesday and facing a murder charge in connection with the shooting death of a teenager in Logan Heights, authorities reported.

San Diego police arrested David S. Flores, 20, about three miles from the roadside where 18-year-old Martin de la Torre was gunned down, SDPD homicide Lt. Terry McManus said.

De la Torre was shot in the head about 6:15 p.m. Monday by one of three men who had gotten out of a green Honda Civic to confront him in the 800 block of South 30th Street, according to San Diego police. The youth collapsed on a sidewalk in front of a home and died at the scene.

"The shooting is believed to be gang-relate," McManus said. The lieutenant added, however, that the "specific motivation" for the slaying and the identities of the gunman's cohorts were unknown.

Investigators believe Flores also was responsible for a non-injury shooting that blew out a car window on State Route 94 about 45 minutes prior to the the teenager's slaying, according to police.

Flores was booked on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.

somethin went down last night, too on 28th around 11pm. had a bout 10 squad cars, an a chopper lookin for somebody. they came through my alley askin if i saw where dude ran too...when i was on mah way out, on the corner of ocean view an 28th there were 2 ambulances puttin someone in tha back. news hasn't reported it yet though

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
SAN DIEGO -- Two men fired 17 shots into a group of people in Skyline and one woman was injured when a bullet hit a car window, shattering the glass, police said Saturday.

The shooting took place about 9 p.m. Friday when two or three men walked up to a group of men and women standing outside a residence on the 100 block of Oak Oak Drive and two of the men pulled out guns and starting shooting, said San Diego police Sgt. Alan Hayward.

A woman walked over the broken glass and cut her foot, Hayward said, but no other injuries were reported.

Officers found three .40-caliber casings and 14 .22-caliber casings.

No suspect descriptions were immediately available.