TRIV!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
http://blog.drivinglaws.org/2009/05/07/imperial-beach-california-stabbing-claims-22-year-old-man/

On Wednesday evening (May 6th) at 10:45 P.M., deputies responded to the call of an assault victim with a deadly weapon in the 1200 block of 13th Street in Imperial Beach. When the first deputy arrived, a few minutes later, he discovered a 22 year-old male stab wound victim (Donniell Wilkins) lying in a driveway. He was transported to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Initial reports indicate the following events leading up to the assault: Wilkins and a male companion were conversing outside of a residence in the 1200 block of 13th Street. Two Hispanic male adults appeared in an alley east of and adjacent to Wilkins and his companion. One or both of the Hispanic males made a gang affiliation statement. In response, Wilkins approached those individuals. It was at that time that one of the suspects lunged at Wilkins, stabbing him at least one time. Wilkins retreated to where his companion was standing and collapsed. The two suspects fled northbound in the alley.

The suspects were described as being young Hispanic adults. One suspect has a thin build, shaved head and numerous tattoos on both arms. The other suspect is heavy set. One of the suspects (unknown which one) was riding a bicycle.

an lol@ the description...its every youngster they just described. they forgot the "has long socks..."

i still remember when a chopper over mah piddad in IB was lookin for a suspect an they gave a general description that basically gave a green light on any young black dude walkin around that day; "average height, black male, shaved head, white tee-shirt, and blue jeans..." i was like, guess im stayin inside today haha.

i wonder if dude was handling them fools so homie decided to stab him..if he did it off that bat and didnt want the fade in my book thats a bitch move

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
yeh, ive noticed that for a minute. everyone trynna move out tha hood, but they forget...theyre bringin the hood wit em just to a new spot haha. theres NH out there, national city cholos, coasters, skylines, lincolns...everyone up out that bitch. i aint gott atell you that though. i mean shit, its right by the border..theres weight to be moved, an crack heads to be satisfied (well satisfied for a few hours ha) out that way.
Are the IMPX3 still around? What about them others like Nestor, Iris Ave., FCW?

Apr 19, 2008
an palm city; cant forget them busters. yeh nestor is still around, they busters too. dont do shit but mob niggas 6 or more on 2 or less, and run from one time through out their complex haha.

MDR an DAT still out there doin they thing too. IMP the homies, but a lot of homies gettin out the game.

@ nonfik: it used to crack every year since i was doin the elementery thang. it got boosey about 3 years back since that stabbin on the pier, then the next year some dude got his ass beat. ppl only went for the fireworks at night mainly, but now they took that out cuz of all the violence. imma see whats good this year though, see if shit calmed down. i doubt it though, cuz the gang fued got more vicious.

Apr 19, 2008
was this 2 years back lic? or 3? cuz homie, im tellin ya i remember hearin about this shit. they taped off the castles an ended the shit early, too.