TRIV!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
honestly i never even heard of that spot..i hear what licwits sayin though..case of mistaken identity, im victim of that often....ha...a reggae club that often ends in violence...lahdamercy...so much for marijuana being the healing of the nation..

i guess its the healing of the nation before its dipped in pcp atleast

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
honestly i never even heard of that spot..i hear what licwits sayin though..case of mistaken identity, im victim of that often....ha...a reggae club that often ends in violence...lahdamercy...so much for marijuana being the healing of the nation..

i guess its the healing of the nation before its dipped in pcp atleast
you said it.... i aint even have to break it down 4 you.... !!!!

Aug 15, 2002
You aint lyin...similar shit happened to me in Lincoln going to pick up the homie...we were cruisin up to riverside club metro me and him(hes an og from lincoln) walkin through his complex i got hit up by like 4 dudes between his door and my car real shit...when you go right in the middle of somebodys comfort zone you have to hope for the best

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
i mean on some real shit you know me and the chances of me getting up and going to 47 at 3am for some fuckin reggae is slim to none. when i said 'i might check it out' it was more like 'yeah, i might go if im with like 60,000 crips'

fuck imma go do smoke chronic in the corner by myself

if i leave the house by myself to uncharted crip territory at 3am, i pretty much deserve my ass kicked. honestly. that is a wild thought though. if i even took his word for it and went in the direction i think my spider senses would be like 'uhh what the fuck'

the cripnic though. that shit was hilarious. ive seriously never seen that much blue in my fucking life. you gotta give it to crips and their ability to congregate.....and apparently to remember to wear the same color t shirts...

I HEARD YOU LOOKED LIKE JAYO FELONY HOMIE IS THAT TRUE HAHA

Gas One

May 24, 2006
my pick is dat nigga beta bossalini he da one
^ your pick for what?

this thread is about murders lol

edit: and two pages of licwit illustrating that me walking into a crip bar is like blood (no pun intended) in a shark tank

hey, i like to stare at the floor for hours and stare at the sky halfway unconcious too

Gas One

May 24, 2006
lol....i know this
theres about 3 drugs chemically structured the same as pcp...and unfortunately or fortunately...ive been around em...

soaking cigs in chemicals that could blow up just used to remind me of richard pryors freebase accident as a kid..

i have to thank jayo for that one line that had me like 'uhh im cool' when i was 17 and they were being passed around

id be fucking braindead right now if i was smoking sherm in my teen years...not that acid made me a normal person..but yeah i knew a few niggas in school that damn near completely lost their ability to speak coherant english..just straight up stuttering

weve had this talk tho, youre right on the whole 'cigarette' thing..chemicals alter structures in certain ways when administered differently and other chemicals can react with the existing ones to add to the overall effect on the human body...man im soundin like dr. wiley on mega man right now

but thats why some people smoke blunts and some smoke bongs

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
im tryin to tell ya.... tha sticc vs the loveboat.... loveboat aka wacc g'on have ya alright.... that sticc annd all that extra arsenic, ammonia, fiberglass, etc involved in the production of a newport will have you feelin dead... as opposed to the lighter than air peaceful feelin associated with smokin a lovely..... but hey... what do I know about phencyclodine?