TRIV!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
it dont stop in the town.i was watchin all these stories on the news these past few days.niggas is feudin suttin heavy.bogus

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
its to my understanding that the gang violence got crazy because of dope...so what if we legalized drugs? would that make the problem worse, or better?

or is it an overall issue of money? prostitution will still exist for instance but it might change the face of the street game in prostitution.

because people i know who get hype enough to shoot someone its over getting jacked, which ultimately boils down to money issues due to drug use

i think people underestimate the amount of crazy people that live in SD..its best to play the laid back san diegan role..

or would that just suck the money out of the hood?

Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
its to my understanding that the gang violence got crazy because of dope...so what if we legalized drugs? would that make the problem worse, or better?

or is it an overall issue of money? prostitution will still exist for instance but it might change the face of the street game in prostitution.

because people i know who get hype enough to shoot someone its over getting jacked, which ultimately boils down to money issues due to drug use

i think people underestimate the amount of crazy people that live in SD..its best to play the laid back san diegan role..

people goin kill people nomatter what the govt does, if they legalize dope theyll find someother shit to fight about
its about money and i know for damn sure the govt isnt goin give everyone free checks to stop killin eachother

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah, i just dont see the point over beating a dead horse...its like fuck we already know about gang violence....you tell a terrorist that youre aware of them on the news they just get smarter...

whats new people get killed over certain reasons
and i agree theyre calling shit gang related

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
MORE triv- a lady caught a hot one in the thigh in Encanto when a car dumped 10 rounds at the group she was standin with. A cat got stabbed 2 death in City Heights, and a cat caught 3 hot ones in Spring Valley. DAMN, summers startin early this year

Feb 7, 2006

niggas would fight over numbers or some shit... any illegal activity bringin in revenue. What would cut the violence down is central leadership, something black gangs lack, and youngstas of many races ignore.