This is only for those who like to save and earn money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
ignorance will always be bliss. this is a Free Membership Program.

Nobody is selling you something, and this does not compare to any other company because you do not have to buy products or merchandise to sell. Im not here to convience anybody. if this was a Scheme then why would billion dollar companies be apart of this? Childish behavior is all you guys like to reflect.

You think this, you think that, which is fine, but you are all wrong and your basing this company off of other companies which is a retarded thing to do. Somebody mentioned cutco. you had to invest in cutco,

This is a 100% Free Membership. No Obligations, people are going to shop online anyways and merchants are giving up to 45% back for the money you spend with them at no additional cost to you. ITS FREE. why do you think im trying to sell you something?

whats wrong with it? because its free? or because they are giving you free money? and it reaches further then just shopping online with the credit card they have coming out, get back contributions from paying your bills,eating out at a restaurant, anything. Think what you want to. Every day its just more ignorant people talking shit, it never surprises me, but talking shit on the internet and in person is two entirely differently things.

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
as far as my businesses is concerned, im Legit,and if you have an issue, you can talk to my lawyer. I don't put my energy in something that is not official. Im in good standing with everything im doing. Graphics,Film,Management,Consultant, everything is good on my end, maybe some of you guys should concentrate on doing "you" before you try to speak on me,someone you really do not know.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
The company has not went public yet, this is equivalent to Google before they went public in 99.
Yea, I love how companies filter down that same exact sales pitch to their minions regardless of the company. ...and their minions believe it!

Rappers should put that on their CD. "This CD was like 2Pac's All Eyez on Me before he died".

I flagged your video for being hateful,racist,violation of rights, and sexually abusive. Keep your spam to yourself in the back of your cupboard where no one else has to see it.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Explain to me why there isnt a single article about the company that isnt written by the company?

Explain to me why there isnt a single article older than 3 months old?

Explain to me how a fly-by-night 3 month old company is a better idea than a 401k?

Status
Not open for further replies.