This is only for those who like to save and earn money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
ignorance will always be bliss. this is a Free Membership Program.

Nobody is selling you something, and this does not compare to any other company because you do not have to buy products or merchandise to sell. Im not here to convience anybody. if this was a Scheme then why would billion dollar companies be apart of this? Childish behavior is all you guys like to reflect.

You think this, you think that, which is fine, but you are all wrong and your basing this company off of other companies which is a retarded thing to do. Somebody mentioned cutco. you had to invest in cutco,

This is a 100% Free Membership. No Obligations, people are going to shop online anyways and merchants are giving up to 45% back for the money you spend with them at no additional cost to you. ITS FREE. why do you think im trying to sell you something?

whats wrong with it? because its free? or because they are giving you free money? and it reaches further then just shopping online with the credit card they have coming out, get back contributions from paying your bills,eating out at a restaurant, anything. Think what you want to. Every day its just more ignorant people talking shit, it never surprises me, but talking shit on the internet and in person is two entirely differently things.
Let me know if I'm wrong but don't you have to purchase items from the xtraplan merchant's mall? Which appears to be an online store that sell merchandise? How are you making money? You have to spend it to make it right?

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
if you have a specfic question i can answer it
Explain to me why there isnt a single article about the company that isnt written by the company?

Explain to me why there isnt a single article older than 3 months old?

Explain to me how a fly-by-night 3 month old company is a better idea than a 401k?
well?

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
"After $50 in contributions have been obtained, your investment account is activated, with $25 of your contribution being swept into your investment account, and the balance of $25 debited, as a onetime administrative fee to XtraPlan."

So it's not "Free". Free to join, but they get $25 of the first $50 of what you "earn". So get out of here with that "it's FREE" bullshit

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
you are recieving those contributions from the merchants directly for free. wtf r u talking about?

you go spend 10$ at wal mart right now, they wont give u back shit

but if u sign up for a free membership with Xtra PLan, wal mart will now give you 2% back of that 10$ in contributions

once your contributions gets to 50$ you have choices of what u want to with it.. its free money blood. what r u talkin bout? u wasnt going to get it without xtraplan..this is just a small example.

you was going to spend that 10$ anyway... now u can get free money back.

they do not take none of your contributions.. u are confused mayne

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
dj mark 7 i been recording the calls all week, and if your really interested give me your email and ill send it to you

i posted the video up on the first page and im working on putting more up.

im just condensing the material to get it straight to the point.
the first video thats up just tells you how beneficial it is and how it works which is why i stopped it at 8mins..if people want a free membership they can sign up after watching that and using the referral code i provided. if they want to get into it as a business they can contact me for more info and ill either send you another video to watch or tie you into a phone call. alot of you not even interested in a free membership,so im not going to even bother telling you about the business opportunity behind it..

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I caved and listened to the conference call. Turns out this is legit. I'll probably be retiring in 5 years. I gotta do all my shopping at specific sites though, and all online. But damn. Helluva profits.

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
you don't have to go to any specific websites. you will be able to go to the stores in person to get the contribution rewards.

new companies are getting added every week,so just because one is not apart of it today,does not mean they won't be tomorrow.

Nov 2, 2002
Heres how schemes like this work:

They offer a product or service...such as a drink (monavie), retirement plan (xtraplan), knives (cutco), legal services (prepaid legal) that "independent business owners" sell.

But then, the company tells that independent business owner that the REAL money comes from signing up others to be below you. So instead of selling the service or product, you are "selling the opportunity" to others.

And that is exactly what ChasinMoneyRep is doing. Trying to recruit people to be below him, so he gets a portion of their contributions or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.