This is only for those who like to save and earn money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
lol some dude i went to school with was trying to convince me to do some shit like this with him. the way he said it as that for every person you sign up you get another 20% off some products you buy. then every person they sign up get you another 10% off and so on. he wouldnt accept the fact that it is impossible as the top guy would be getting paid to buy stuff.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Guys, I just came across this great tool and I would like to help out all of you...I am offering your YOUR VERY OWN LAWYER, who will be there for you at all times. For only $29.95 a month, you can have PrePaid Legal Services at your disposal whenever you need them.

I have a special offer for Siccness members who are interesting in getting the best protection for your freedom ever invented.
Our clients include

X-Raided
Big Lurch
C-Murder
OJ Simpsons last case
South Park Mexican (SPM)
Sicx

and many more...

Contact us today for more details

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
look up what a pyramid scheme is then get back to me.

A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves promising participants payment, services or ideals
Like free money for free membership?

primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme or training them to take part, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public.
Like making threads and youtube videos saying how great it is?

I guess its hard to see the pyramid when your standing inside it, like a "cant see the forest through the trees" thing. I guess some people will believe anything as long as it doesnt involve getting an actual job.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
when does somebody decide that they r gonna b the biggest fuckin idiot on sicc ?

The day they say "Yeah that one! Right on my back and HELLA BIG!!!"

LMMFAO!!! Monty...errrrr...Montay... nobody is ever gonna take you serious on here you out of work millivanilli impersonator..ole crusty black doritoback muthafucka.

$500 says doritoboy makes $0 from this scheme

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
why would anyone use a picture that clearly denotes homosexuality in such a blatant fashion ?
im beginning to think Montay types with speech recognition software and is really a blind black kid...how does someone make so many visual mistakes in one lifetime.
well i guess he can just.....
Blaaaaaame it on the raaaaaaaaaaain yeeeeah yeeeeeeah

May 2, 2009
i just listened to that whole thing

It IS a pyramid scheme

The entire "conference call" was a bunch of overly verbose BS, using big words and impressive sounding sentences to impress impressionable, uneducated people like chasinmoneyrep
Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.