This is only for those who like to save and earn money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
This is not a pyramid scheme, it's multi-level-marketing. MLM is the best thing in the world because it made 100 million dollars for me. If anyone wants to join my downline contact me at [email protected]

Basically, you can be retired in 10 MONTHS if you contact me. and best of all it's ALL FREE. I've created a system in which money is created out of thin air. When we spend money a percentage of our dollars come back to us. It's simple and it makes sense and we are at the very beginning. contact me for more info, although I've already given you a lot.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
There are some shady looking areas to this company from what I read last night (oddly enough I can't find anything about them that isn't by them, from what I can tell they didn't exist before 2011, and part of their terms of service made me say "whoa!") but it seems almost to be like Groupon, etc and shit like that but it works backwards. Groupon you purchase coupons to save x% from various places and save money on the stuff you buy right away, here you go through their services and after 45 days of whatever you buy in their "mall" of merchants you get some of the money back in your "nest egg" with them. Anywhere from 2% to 20% (I'm guessing most are well under the 20% if not 5% range, most I saw were 2-4%). Groupon savings probably turn out to be much more in comparison because even though you have to purchase them (unlike here except the one time $25 fee) the savings are hardly ever less than 25% including the purchase charge.

So if you want to sign up for something and literally get like around 2 cents back on every dollar you spend online in their "mall" after 45 days of purchase then this might be the thing for you.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Monte, do you do all your business for your company through myspace? From a google search thats pretty much all that comes up for Chasin' Money Productionz.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Myspace is this really cool social networking site that just came out. I got a feeling it will be bigger than Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.