**The official Warriors Offseason Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Eh sorry but melo is not a leader in my eyes, what did he do in denver? Sure led them to the playoffs, but i think he had a good enough supporting cast to take them to the finals. I think Denver can be right back in the playoffs next year. Once he got to NY he stole the Amare's spotlight, his numbers declined and he was not the same i observed.

Naw we don't want melo bottom line, denver will be fine without him he had pieces there in Den where he would of gone deep in the playoffs, he didn't get his teammates involved enough like a true champ would. A true champ will sacrifice and will acknowledge it takes much more than a superstar to win, it truly takes great team chemistry and trust in one another

Dec 12, 2006
FUCK THE DUBS, god damm it yall, we should grabb singleton or faried, we need a beast of a force on the D and glass, fuck another guard, sounded to me that Marc Jackson said we were gonna keep monta, we move this guy to SF or waaaaaaaaaa?

Dec 2, 2006
Monta is as good as gone unless they plan on moving him to the point, then it will be Curry.

This kid we drafted tonight would be nice at the 2. He has the size and knows how move without the ball. Getting good looks is what it is about in the NBA. Now make a trade and bring in some bangers....

Jul 25, 2007
Nah they keepin Curry because he's cheaper. Mark Jackson likes him and Curry has the potential to become that pure point guard as he develops but our backup Guards fucking suck. Bell, Lin and Law lmfao! This team is seriously imbalanced right now. We need to make some moves and get a legit Center.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
According to Peter Vescey of the New York Post, Monta Ellis' agent has informed Warriors management that Ellis wants to be traded.
We generally disregard this source for all but 1-of-10 things he writes, but that's not to say that Ellis isn't fed up with being on the trade block. We'll take the rumor seriously if it gets reported by one of the excellent Warriors scribes we follow.