**The official Warriors Offseason Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Dubs need to stop fucking around and trade ellis if a superstar is on the other end. Enough of the rebuilding bullshit!! I wanna start winning now!! We've been rebuilding since 2007 got dammit!!! Trade that moped ass nigga if you got to!
Id go as far as calling 07' a fluke, we been rebuilding since 1994, lol. Im still for trading Ellis, if it makes the team better it makes it better, we already know what they cant do with him...

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Id go as far as calling 07' a fluke, we been rebuilding since 1994, lol. Im still for trading Ellis, if it makes the team better it makes it better, we already know what they cant do with him...
finally a warriors fan with some common sense. ellis' trade value is higher than his worth to the team. you either make a trade now, or risk him fucking up his value somehow and then you're fucked.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Monta Ellis has emerged as owner Joe Lacob's favorite player on the Warriors, according to CBS' Ken Berger.
Berger also adds that new coach Mark Jackson really wants to coach Ellis, casting a long shadow over all the trade rumors. If both the owner and coach love Ellis, trading him wouldn't make much sense. For what it's worth, the Sixers appear to have moved on and are shopping Andre Iguodala elsewhere.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Everybody wants to talk about what the team needs to win, but nobody wants to face what needs to happen to get there...There is no all-star high percentage, defensive wall center that is going to voluntarily come play out here, and there isnt one in the draft. Its a proven fact they cant win the way they are. You cant be so resistent to change, if it comes down to watching Ellis make an allstar team somewhere else if it means we get a Dwight Howard type and a shot at the playoffs, I say go for it.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
thats the problem there is no dwight howard type, howard is the best center in the league, hands down, nobody comes close to his dominance... would i give up ellis for howard? hell yeah. but ellis is easily becoming a top guard. whether its sg or pg, ive seen alot of prerankings with him being between 3-6 in terms of best guards

Although i believe these new owners have guap, and are willing to spend it on a superstar caliber player i think. I was predicting them to attempt to land Melo last season, i knew it was possible if they threw him a fat contract, problem is we need to have a few consecutive winning possibly playoff seasons in order to not only attract more fans but players who would be willing to represent the golden state.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
Although i believe these new owners have guap, and are willing to spend it on a superstar caliber player i think. I was predicting them to attempt to land Melo last season, i knew it was possible if they threw him a fat contract, problem is we need to have a few consecutive winning possibly playoff seasons in order to not only attract more fans but players who would be willing to represent the golden state.
CARMELO DIDN'T WANNA PLAY HERE THE NUGGETS WERE GONNA TRADE HIM TO US FOR CURRY

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
The Lakers and Warriors discussed a deal that would trade Lamar Odom and Shannon Brown for Monta Ellis, according to CBS' Ken Berger.
The talks "went nowhere," sources tell Berger. We're not sure why the Lakers would even entertain the idea of bringing in Ellis, unless they think he can be a point guard. But it's clear they are very open to trading Odom, as his name has been linked to the Wolves, Sixers and now Warriors.

CARMELO DIDN'T WANNA PLAY HERE THE NUGGETS WERE GONNA TRADE HIM TO US FOR CURRY
That's my point until we make some noise out here, we will attract the attention of superstars, who wouldn't want to play in Cali? I can see them possibly moving to the "Skrill Valley" aka silicon valley all the dough is here specifically from a technological perspective. Good thing they didn't make that transaction with curry, because he's still needs a few years to hit his prime and he's going to be a solid player i think. Melo would of just landed with the warriors for the dough, he wouldn't of produced for us.