**The Official SF Giants 2011 Season thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
what baffles me is.... panda has sat the bench in 3 of the last 4 games. the 1 game he plays in he goes 3-3 with a jack.... Then I read a report that said he didnt want to play 1 of the games.... We were in the stretch run fighting for a spot and he is sitting??? I dont care about a hurt shoulder either... If you lose you are in the off season anyways and can have surgery ... MAN UP.

Panda just dropped a notch or 2 on my favorite Giants list..... Fuck a panda hat where is your heart at?

Jun 23, 2005
Some girl i know was fuckin wit Pablo hard for a minute, he would shout her out on twitter, get her seats to the game etc...well she told me that nigga dont even wanna be a giant. That he says he's just waiting to sign somewhere else for big money, preferably NY

Feb 12, 2004
lol that's bullshit. I also know some dumb bitch who fucks with Pablo and that fat motherfucker loves the burritos in the mission out here. BTW his shoulder is seriously fucked up and I don't question is heart. Bochy tried to bench him earlier when he fucked up his foot but he said fuck that put me in. He also raced to comeback from the hand surgery. He's useless going in to hit lefty vs lefty because hes NEVER done that. His entire life he's had the advantage of being a switch hitter AND his shoulder is fucked up.

You think they going to be rocking Panda hats in NY and put up with his weight issue? Yeah right.

Dec 12, 2006
I think SF may have the best burritos around period, I even remember reading an article that SF to burritos is like NY to pizza, we got the latin players locked I heard that Omar Vizquel came here from the grub alone Pandas fat ass aint goin no where

Dec 17, 2004
I think SF may have the best burritos around period, I even remember reading an article that SF to burritos is like NY to pizza, we got the latin players locked I heard that Omar Vizquel came here from the grub alone Pandas fat ass aint goin no where
sf to BURRITOS is like ny to pizza?!?!? no comment.

anywho. nice try giants. padres got to looking so hurt, trolling wasnt even fun anymore. watching the dodgers dominate us this season was rougher than dmx's ryders.

looks like the padres and giants both sucked this year. padres just did it with more class. stay harvey milky san francsico see yall next season

and tell that fat fuck panda to come down to san diego for some real burritos and mexican food

Jan 5, 2006
SD Got the Mexican food on lock but don't overlook SF's Mission District.. of course the closer to Mexico the better the food.. but SF has some of the best food both nationally and internationally.

Jan 5, 2006
The one thing I give SD props for... ASADA FRIES! them shits are on point.. mountain of fries, guac, sour cream, salsa/pico de gallo, carne asada.. closest thing we got is nachos.

A lot of people say El Faro is the best spot in the mission

Dec 17, 2004
so theres a "san francisco" style burrito...doesnt mean sf is the burrito mecca.

i love sf and its food...my family grew up in the mission and while the mexican food there seems to be as good as it gets in the city...as good as it may be its just not on dago (or la's) level. and when spots up there put rice in the burritos it just makes me disappoint. but the diff type of asian and other "ethnic" foods the scos got is on point

heath bell apparently really likes the dim sum up there haha

so yeah go padres

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Atlanta lost, so the Giants are still alive for the wild card — barely. They would be eliminated with their next loss or Atlanta’s next victory.

They’ll have to prevent Ian Kennedy from winning his 21st game today. Sellout crowd expected here in Arizona.

Christian cf
Fontenot 2b
Beltran rf
Sandoval 3b
Pill 1b
Belt lf
Sanchez c
Crawford ss
Surkamp p

Sep 16, 2002
You know damn well Phillies are going to win it all. That pitching is fucking ridiculous. Only team build to beat the Phils was a healthy Giants team, but that aint happening this year atleast.
who knows tho really, cuz if the phillies continue to play like the are now they ain't beating anyone in the playoffs.. they've lost 8 in a row since clinching their division... but ya know postseason is a whole new slate

Dec 9, 2005
The one thing I give SD props for... ASADA FRIES! them shits are on point.. mountain of fries, guac, sour cream, salsa/pico de gallo, carne asada.. closest thing we got is nachos.

Yeah, I was in SD last weekend. Had to hit up Lolita's for some carne asada fries. Those were the best ones I've ever had.

But I like "Mission style" burritos, and the best ones I've had were from here.

Sep 16, 2002

aye u want carne asada fries in the bay come to tres potrillos in sunnyvale, them shits r on hit... but if you really want something hella bomb over there smack on some carnitas tacos breh those are the some of the greatest carnitas on earth