**The Official SF Giants 2011 Season thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
damn esa slicc ricc u must not of had no luck pullin cholos at todays game, well theres always tomorrow, for u to find a firme ese, and for the giants to win

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
I'll I need to say is fuck Bochy and his idiotic lineups (OCab?) and managing decisions...how do you let Pill bat against a righty when Belt is on the bench?

Mar 12, 2010
Giants win tonight and tomorrow pulling closer to the d-backs. sweep the d-backs this weekend then it comes down to the last day and the giants in GIANT fashion win the wild wild west mark it book it its a wrap

Feb 12, 2004
Shoulder issue bothers him when he hits righty.

Btw zitos bitch ass should restructure his contract so that they pay him a small amount for a longer time. All the shit and chances this organization has given him it's the least he could do.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Atleast we can say we did it.. this decade too. Last time y'all went to the WS was what 88?

We've atleast been there twice in a decade..
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THERE YOU GO... AT LEAST THIS, AT LEAST THAT, AT LEAST, AT LEAST, AT LEAST... I KNEW THOSE WERE COMIN, BUT I DIDNT EXPECT THEM FROM YOU, DISCUSS650...

JUST SO YOU KNOW, "YOU WUZ CHAMPS"...

Jan 5, 2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THERE YOU GO... AT LEAST THIS, AT LEAST THAT, AT LEAST, AT LEAST, AT LEAST... I KNEW THOSE WERE COMIN, BUT I DIDNT EXPECT THEM FROM YOU, DISCUSS650...

JUST SO YOU KNOW, "YOU WUZ CHAMPS"...
Am I lyin tho? Am I?

Y'all Dodgers fans were sayin the same shit, about how we havent won a championship and we dont have what it takes, apparently our pitching carried us there and defense because its no secret we cant hit worth shit

Feb 10, 2006
wild card is lookin more realistic for you guys, but the cardinals are red hot right now so...plus we got a 3 game series with ya'll comin up.should be an exciting last couple of weeks of baseball