The Official Seattle Mariners Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2008
Also mark lowe has one of the straightest fastballs i have ever seen it almost has no movement at all. Yeah he throws 95 but we know that doesnt really matter against major league hitters.

Feb 17, 2008
yeah what the hell was that from putz? whatever....wins a win. I'll take a strong outing from Bedard. Greg Norton? where did he come from? lol....killin the A's...we will see if he keeps it up, but if he breaks through i would love to have another left handed bat that can get the job done. Go mariners

Apr 25, 2002
They've got to get this shit straight before the Angels get too far ahead (and yes, I'm ignoring the A's).

I know people are going to point to George Sherrill being gone, but the bullpen would still be struggling w/ him, and it's often the most inconsistent parts of any team. I wouldn't be surprised to see the pen in the top 5 in American League ERA by the All-Star break.

Feb 17, 2008
yeah but see we were giving mclaren shit for taking felix out too early a couple starts ago. I think he definately ran outta gas, but i would rather have him up there throwin than the pen at this moment. so we just gotta figure some shit out. im not impressed right now

Feb 17, 2008
hell of a ninth inning...good shit, lets close it out now. by the way the mariners have stranded 11 runners this game. and guess who has left 7 of them???? yeah Richie Sexson, sweet. that fucking guy needs to die. We do have 15 hits though. thats always nice to see.

Jan 10, 2008
Great! now JJ cant pitch we are in big trouble. Of course the one time sexson contributes and hits the go ahead homer the save gets blown. This team has bad luck i swear.

Feb 17, 2008
this shit is just hard to watch, its even hard to look up box scores on the fucking internet! i swear....just pitiful...seriously i agree that something needs to be done asap, but im not sure what it is....