The Official Oakland Raiders 2012 Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2008
McClain is a true dissapointment... Couldn't count how many times I saw this dude jogging right behind running backs on first and second downs. Obviously isn't committed or matured. Waist of talent.

Jan 18, 2006
Niners and Raiders cant play eachother in the playoffs just rubbing it in given the fact thats damn near the most devastating loss in ur franchises history It was awesome to see Niner fan pout for a week straight after that. Go ahead and believe whatever u want lol. Everyone knows u Niner fans are full blown haters so whatever yall say never really matters

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
http://www.raiders.com/news/article...aballero/1abdddde-33ce-43d8-a98a-bddda118baab

Raiders Add QB Kyle Newhall-Caballero

The Oakland Raiders have signed free-agent quarterback and two-time All-Ivy League selection Kyle Newhall-Caballero.

The Oakland Raiders have signed free-agent quarterback Kyle Newhall-Caballero.Photo courtesy of Brown University.

The Oakland Raiders have signed free-agent quarterback Kyle Newhall-Caballero, the team announced Tuesday. Newhall-Caballero was a two-time All-Ivy League selection during his collegiate career at Brown.
The 6-foot-3, 214-pound Newhall-Caballero was named second-team All-Ivy League as a redshirt senior after completing 226-of-369 pass attempts for 2,356 yards and 18 touchdowns last year.
As a junior, Newhall-Caballero garnered first-team All-Ivy League honors after an outstanding season. He completed 259-of-413 pass attempts for 2,709 yards and 18 touchdowns, and ranked second in the nation with 25.9 com
pletions per game.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
here's the difference. y'all read through random ass raider fan sites and talk about our squad non stop. we clown y'all for coming up with some stupid slogan and then getting knocked out the playoffs by a team that definitely has it better than you.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
here's the difference. y'all read through random ass raider fan sites and talk about our squad non stop. we clown y'all for coming up with some stupid slogan and then getting knocked out the playoffs by a team that definitely has it better than you.
Raider fans don't give 2 shits about the niners, yet they know what the niners "stupid slogan" was? .... Hypocricy at its finest...

Jan 18, 2006
Of course we know that slogan. They always mentioned it on sportscenter and shit. That slogan just came back to bite yall in the ass is all especially since Harbaugh was sort of a arrogant prick.

Nov 1, 2004
I'm not gonna lie, I was cheering the Niners on in the playoffs.
Like dude above said, it's the Bay Area. If the Raiders don't make it, fuck it, go Niners.
I was hella happy to see Alex Smith act like a QB and handle business last year. Vernon Davis in beast mode.
That was some good football to watch.
But now the season is back and its fuck the Niners, at least for now. haha

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ No thanks no Raider fan i know did and they pretty much minus well be a Niner fan here on out if they did that shit cuz they will get clowned so hard. As a coworker I had over 10 years ago said "I wipe my ass with the Niners section of the Sports section in the newspaper"