The Official Oakland Raiders 2012 Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
Shit I'd take him on the Chargers lol. The defense needs some intensity. BUT....AJ Smith would never even think about bringing someone like him, with his troubles, to SD. Oh well.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
he's going to get a trial by jury now, so they're going to do it all over again in court. a jury might see things differently when they hear that his "homeboy" received a plea deal to testify against him. any suspensions or cuts will have to wait until then.

Nov 1, 2004
All of McClains dumbassness aside... His football play is still not great.
He's to busy keepin it gutter instead of reading the fucking playbook and it shows on the field.
If the Raiders do keep him and he does play this year, he better light it the fuck up or pack his bags.

I'll be he gets cut without pay because he's going to jail. Shit, I hope he ends up paying the Raiders back money. haha

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
McClain probably runs a 5.5 40. Fag.
Lol, you know it's bad when S1 turns on you. I guess I get a pass for criticizing this draft pick. At times he's made plays but at other times, he's given up some big plays by shooting or not filling up the right gaps. It does seem like he runs hella slow though...

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Vittorio Tafur

Judge Cook said the evidence that convinced him to find McClain guilty was the man who called 911 that night. The man testified he was at home across the street on Nov. 30 when he saw and heard a gun fired, but didn’t know who did it and called 911.

about 15 hours ago
how the hell is that enough evidence to find him guilty on all charges? the dude who called 911 never saw or even heard mcclain's voice that night. doesn't seem like something that would hold up in a jury trial, but then again, it's in alabama and the jury will probably be all white.

EDIT:

Vittorio Tafur

There were a couple of surprising developments in the Rolando McClain trial. Judge Bill Cook refused to allow the cell phone video and then co-defendant Jarodiaus Willingham didn’t testify. This after Willingham pleaded guilty and got a 90-day sentence for agreeing to testify against his friend.
Vittorio Tafur ‏@VittorioTafur
“There’s no evidence that Rolando McClain had a gun,” his attorney, Harvey Steinberg, said outside the courtroom.
Something definitely ain't right here. the judge doesn't allow the video that shows mcclain not doing anything he's accused of, but shows the co-defendant beating down the victim. then also doesn't allow testimony from the co-defendant that was going to put mcclain on blast. seems like he had already decided mcclain was guilty before the trial even began and just wanted to get it over with, without actually going through the evidence.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
"McClain will be better than Patrick Willis"

Hahahahaha can't believe some Raider fans said/believed that. Dude is a bust and Pwilly will end up in Canton, Ohio.
Who actually said that. Just curious, because I don't remember many people saying that on here at least. I'm sure it's been said somewhere at some point in time, but it's not the consensus

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I've only seen niner fans saying that, guess they were wrong about mcclain. they had such high hopes for him, whiner fans stay obsessed with the Raiders. I don't even know who they drafted this year, but I bet they can tell you what palmer eats for lunch.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
So..... tomorrow. may 19th Walmart in Visalia on Mooney will be having former raiders qb Jim Plunkett to sign autographs and all that bullshit from 10-2 i think. i only know cuz i work there, and i will be harrassing him and telling him how much the raiders suck. and how he aint no montana

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
lol at whiner fans going to random ass raider fan sites. I'm sure if I cared enough about the niners, I could dig up a bunch of stupid shit from their fan sites. y'all really are obsessed with our squad, it's pathetic.