THE OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2009 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
all you Raider fans need to quit bad mouthing J. Russell and some faith, he aint got no one worth a shit to throw to and it was the first game. He looks a lot better.

This is how gay some 49er fans are. Today I was at Costco, already heated cuz of a shitty ass day. Im goin out and the dude that checks ur receipt sees me, I got my raider hat and Fuck The Chargers shirt on. He says "hey ya wanna know how much of Niner fan I am" I said "not really" he goes "yesterday I wore my Antonio Gates jersey all day long"
I said "well thats a faggot ass descion" and bounced.

I really wanted to sock this guy in the face but I just walked away. Oh sorry I didnt know that being a good Niner fan entailed wearing a jersey of a team u dont even like just cuz the raiders (your non division non rival) is playing that week. Just gimme a fuckin break guy. That is exactly how some siccness niner fans act like, just like little whiny ass fuckin 14 year old girls.

I think I just had a realization as to why the 49er fans talk so much shit about the raiders and why the majority of us dont give a shit. Its because there own division is the weakest bunch of pussies in all of football. They really have no rivals. Our division on the other hand every division game we got is a rivalary game. They talk shit and try to create a rivalary where there isnt one. I always hated to talk shit back and forth with them, I got the Broncos, Chiefts and the Chargers to worry about, LOL.. I give a fuck about what the Niners do really, Ill cheer for em cuz there from the bay and hella my boys love em but really they dont concern me.

Jan 24, 2006
I think I just had a realization as to why the 49er fans talk so much shit about the raiders and why the majority of us dont give a shit. Its because there own division is the weakest bunch of pussies in all of football. They really have no rivals.
Says the guy whos team is in a division with the chiefs and broncos. No rivals? Ok guy.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
all you Raider fans need to quit bad mouthing J. Russell and some faith, he aint got no one worth a shit to throw to and it was the first game. He looks a lot better.

This is how gay some 49er fans are. Today I was at Costco, already heated cuz of a shitty ass day. Im goin out and the dude that checks ur receipt sees me, I got my raider hat and Fuck The Chargers shirt on. He says "hey ya wanna know how much of Niner fan I am" I said "not really" he goes "yesterday I wore my Antonio Gates jersey all day long"
I said "well thats a faggot ass descion" and bounced.

I really wanted to sock this guy in the face but I just walked away. Oh sorry I didnt know that being a good Niner fan entailed wearing a jersey of a team u dont even like just cuz the raiders (your non division non rival) is playing that week. Just gimme a fuckin break guy. That is exactly how some siccness niner fans act like, just like little whiny ass fuckin 14 year old girls.

I think I just had a realization as to why the 49er fans talk so much shit about the raiders and why the majority of us dont give a shit. Its because there own division is the weakest bunch of pussies in all of football. They really have no rivals. Our division on the other hand every division game we got is a rivalary game. They talk shit and try to create a rivalary where there isnt one. I always hated to talk shit back and forth with them, I got the Broncos, Chiefts and the Chargers to worry about, LOL.. I give a fuck about what the Niners do really, Ill cheer for em cuz there from the bay and hella my boys love em but really they dont concern me.
Quit your blood clott cryin........Yeah we have heavy rivals in our divison......Seattle and Arizona are not that weak......Frisco use to shit on the rivals they did have tho...Atlanta, N.O. and St Louis.......And know that 2/3 are good they dont play them anymore......

I agree J russ did OK.....But it dosent matter what recivers you have running the routes if the balls are overthrown.......What dont you understand about that........The offensive line blocked great and he had time to see what was going on......When the whole team gives an effort like the raiders did Monday night, we should come out with the win.........If we had just a decent QB...we would have won the game........

And as for the Weenie at costco.....You should of verbally abused him and lauphed about it......

May 9, 2002

I watched this game and i fully disagree with you. How can his receivers catch the ball when he is AIR MAILING those passes WAY over their heads?

This isn't an issue of not having hands, this an issue of not having an arm, period. He is also a poor decision maker, which could actually make up for his lack of accuracy if he were better at making decisions.

Russell = Alex Smith

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Why raiders change their defensive scheme at the end of the game? They play tough D all night and then back off and use the "bend but don't break" mentality which allows the offense to drive right down the field.

Hold your head up Oakland fans, your team should have one that one. The Raiders have really improved and their D is for real. Good luck the rest of the season.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I didnt want to make a thread about it.............

On my fantasy team who should i start.......Carson Palmer vs @GB or Jay Cutler vs Pit

Help me out...I thought i drafted 2 solid QB's..FAIL....This is my money league.....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah there's something about McFadden man, he doesn't seems to use his speed when he has an opportunity to go outside. He'll just cut it up the middle and settle for 2 yards when he could have bounced it to the outside and use his speed.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I've seen a few times to where McFadden could have bounced it outside but he chose to cut it up the middle. If the outside is open bounce it outside, that's what his speed/quickness is for and he always seems to slip or lose his footing.