THE OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2009 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
so if the Ravens beat us next week they might be knocking Denver out of their playoff spot

we could possibly be helping our hated division rival by winning next week

oh what a dilema!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
We aint beatin Baltimore with Fry at qb man...Baltimore will beat us with the playoffs on the line... so Denver can forget about the playoffs.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
fuck it META you should just play QB next week.... These bums are so pathetic we got. Its not like Bruce is good either he just had one exceptional quarter and with the other retards who have been playing QB it made him look like a hall of famer.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
fuck it META you should just play QB next week.... These bums are so pathetic we got. Its not like Bruce is good either he just had one exceptional quarter and with the other retards who have been playing QB it made him look like a hall of famer.
I agree... and trust me I'm not saying Frye is great... both QB's suck

I heard Shane Lechler can throw the ball, let's try him out... or McFadden, he played QB at Arkansas... shit

Sep 24, 2006
this is on espn insider today:

At one point a few weeks back, it looked like Tom Cable had saved his job with the Oakland Raiders; the team had found some magic with Bruce Gradkowski under center, and everyone seemed to have forgotten about the whole Randy Hanson incident. But according to what people close to Al Davis have told Jerry McDonald of the Oakland Tribune, the Raiders owner and managing partner is "inclined" to fire Cable. If that's the case, a move would likely be made as soon as this week to have a good shot at a top replacement.

Speaking of replacements, there hasn't been too much chatter as to who would take over Cable's spot, but one name was posited by Bill Bradley of the Sacramento Bee over the weekend: recently-deposed Texas Tech head coach Mike Leach. Leach loves a pass-heavy offense, which is right up Davis' dark, intimidating alley.

So, let's get this straight: the Raiders would fire a coach that (allegedly) battered one of his assistant coaches in favor of a coach that (allegedly) ordered a trainer to lock a concussed WR in a dark electrical closet? We'll be interested to see the other names pop up if Cable is let go.

Sep 24, 2006
raiders 2010 opponents

Oakland Raiders
Home: Denver, Kansas City, San Diego, Houston, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Seattle, Miami
Away: Denver, Kansas City, San Diego, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Arizona, San Francisco, Pittsburgh

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Goodbye Russell, Stanford Routt and Cornell Green......GTFOH....Please!!Cornell green is the second coming of Kwame Harris...So many fuckin penalties.......He's outta here.....