THE OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2009 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Fuck the raiders! They're a a discrace to the bay! How u gon look cool and be hella shitty and get whooped on?
you aint from the Bay, fool... just stay in SD with your fairweather non football knowin ass fans

I bet if you asked half of SD's fans to name some players on the Chargers they could only name LT, maybe Merriman, and Maybe Rivers

if SD was doin bad right now like the Raiders your fans would not give a fuck

that's why you gotta put in rules to stop the Raiders from takin over your stadium when we play you guys at your home, haha

I don't give a fuck... whether or not we win or lose I'd rather be a Raiders fan any day of the fuckin week... we're REAL fans... fuck San Diego!

Aug 9, 2002
you aint from the Bay, fool... just stay in SD with your fairweather non football knowin ass fans

I bet if you asked half of SD's fans to name some players on the Chargers they could only name LT, maybe Merriman, and Maybe Rivers

if SD was doin bad right now like the Raiders your fans would not give a fuck

that's why you gotta put in rules to stop the Raiders from takin over your stadium when we play you guys at your home, haha

I don't give a fuck... whether or not we win or lose I'd rather be a Raiders fan any day of the fuckin week... we're REAL fans... fuck San Diego!
Lol like half of the raiders fans know they team. I know more raider team members than half the folks out here. Fuck raider fans! They just wanna feel apart of somethin they know nothing about. Imma real fan! Been wit the chargers since 1978 player so I know my team! Even if we went 1-15 like we did wit cryin leaf I would still mob wit ma chargers jersey so fuck Oakland! The football team that is no disrespect to the town.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Lol like half of the raiders fans know they team. I know more raider team members than half the folks out here. Fuck raider fans! They just wanna feel apart of somethin they know nothing about. Imma real fan! Been wit the chargers since 1978 player so I know my team! Even if we went 1-15 like we did wit cryin leaf I would still mob wit ma chargers jersey so fuck Oakland! The football team that is no disrespect to the town.
I'm not doubting you're a real fan... but I am doubting that a lot of Chargers fans are

shit, other Chargers fans that post here admitted that most SD fans are fairweather fans

but it's really whatever... honestly you guys will probably win tonight... so go ahead and brag... now what?

either way I'll be in the building cheering on my team... like a real fan does

Sep 5, 2006
well this is it time to get this party started, dont really know what to expect but they gotta feed dmc and limit sd big plays like that fuckin screen they love to run on 3rd and 19 and somehow it goes for 40 yds. damn i hope we win !!!!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
if there is one game this entire fucking season I hope we win it's this one right here

I'm so sick of SD beating us... I hate the Chargers

if we lose I probably won't be disappointed, because it will just be another game vs. San Diego... but if we win... shiiit....

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Here we go fellaz....Im ready.....It aint going down like last years Monday night game agianst Denver........Mcfadden has to rush for 150 and 2 TD's.....Russell has got to be close to perfect........RAIDERS....RAIDERS......RAIDERS......RAIDERS......RAIDERS....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Here we go fellaz....Im ready.....It aint going down like last years Monday night game agianst Denver........Mcfadden has to rush for 150 and 2 TD's.....Russell has got to be close to perfect........RAIDERS....RAIDERS......RAIDERS......RAIDERS......RAIDERS....
yup, we need to establish the run early in the game

for most of the preseason we weren't running the ball too much... obviously just to work on the passing game

the passing game is not gonna be all there, especially without Schilens

I'm looking for McFadden and Zach Miller to be the big playmakers this game though... because right now Miller is probably our best option in the passing game

with O'Neal back at FB and McFadden healthy our run game should be improved... and it was top 10 last season without healthy McFadden and O'neal... just imagine the possibilities, we could be a top 5 rushing team in the league if we stay healthy