THE OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2009 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2006
dont know what to say, i really liked what i saw. should of just ran it every time we gotta stomp out kc. oh yeah how bout that touchdown coming back to fuck the raiders once again??? wtf???? my stomach hurts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The ball hit waaaaaay after the play, Murphy was getting up to celebrate, there was not enough of evidence to overturn that TD!

Sep 24, 2006
it shouldnt matter i think in the end zone if u have two feet and possession of the ball when ur feet hit that should be a td and the tip of the ball hitting the ground is bullshit cuz his arm was still under the majority of the ball which to me means control

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
let's go Raiders

yeah we lost, but great way to open the season

Seymour stepped up our D BIG TIME!!!

Russell is lookin ehhhh...

fuck it... we're competing for the AFC West!

Nov 7, 2002
All I can say is good game didn't think the raiders were going to do much but that deffense looked on a mission just play hard smack you in the mouth football for 95% of that game just hate when they whiched to fucking prevent with way to much fucking time on the clock. That shit never fucking works only prevents you from winning. The deffense looked muched improved from last year the offense still need time to get used to each other and Russell need to get his accuracy up cuz some of those throws were just fucking horrible but he still didn't loose that game we had the lead going into less the last 3 mins on the clock and the deffense could not put it away. Oh well a wins a win and a loss is a loss so fuck it on to week 2 hope we fucking kill the bitch ass chiefs!

Sep 24, 2006
i dont remember what thread i said id post it in and im not sure how to like put the video so here is the link to the td in question notice at :30 in is the touchdown notice how the ball moves and the tip touches the ground but his arm is still under it and it is against his body to me that means control of the ball even tho it touched the ground judge for urself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnBS8tTsnWE

This is a touchdown dont be fooled by the refs watch for yourself

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
i dont remember what thread i said id post it in and im not sure how to like put the video so here is the link to the td in question notice at :30 in is the touchdown notice how the ball moves and the tip touches the ground but his arm is still under it and it is against his body to me that means control of the ball even tho it touched the ground judge for urselfhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnBS8tTsnWEThis is a touchdown dont be fooled by the refs watch for yourself
Thats what he gets 4 stealin the lambeau leap & u can clearly c the ball move when it hits the ground. dum rule but that is the rule.