The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Everybody is assuming his cancer came back because he was in the PET scan tube.
Well that and how he was coughing in the flash forward at the start of the season lol.

I thought it was clear the book was from Gretchen but nonetheless made Hank suspicious about Walt.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Everybody is assuming his cancer came back because he was in the PET scan tube. Anybody who ever "beat" cancer has to have follow ups every several months to be sure it isn't back.

Although the show is unpredictabe, I think Walt loses his entire family the second half of the season and has to go underground himself. You can't ever just walk out of the crimeworld with a ton of money and expect not to lose what's dearest to you. He's international now, you can't just walk away from that.

I'm glad Jesse got his money. If he's smart, he gets back with Andrea and enjoys the rest of his life.
Nah dude the hand towel dispenser was punched in, and he was cleaning his knuckles... he got cancer.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Great Finale!

Hank can't bust Walt. He owes Walt too much.....

Hell, he is even walking again (so soon too) because of Walt. Walt saved his life (a couple times) and even saved his job after he beat Jesse down.
not to mention he would leave his nephew and niece without parents, he's stuck. it's bittersweet, he knows who Heisenberg is and has been chasing him for so long, but if he busts him, he fucks up his family

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
I have a feeling that the cancer has moved onto his brain, there is the scene with him going in to the catscan in the last episode and thats the first time I think hes been back to see the doctor since before he killed Gus, even Gus questioned Walt's actions and made that remark asking if Walt had returned to the doctor to be reevaluated after he murdered the 2 dealers. It could really explain Walts extreme character development after season 3.