The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
Cancer will do that shit to you, your wife wants you dead, your kid is in his teenage stages, the other ones a baby. All you wanna do is stack as much money for them to never have to worry after you're gone.. But the ending was crazy! Think Hank finally put the pieces together Walter Mothafucking White?

Props: JLMACN
Jun 21, 2005
RT A @aaron paul_8 I just finished reading the first episode of the final season of Breaking Bad and words can not express what I just experienced. Holy s**t.

Props: nrodgers
Dec 26, 2004
I dont have cable/satelite. I jus finished watchin season 1, it has its own pace but this is pretty good. Im gonna start buying N watch all the seasons as fast as I can. Im not going to read through this thread N ruin it for me. Best show.

Props: Nuttkase

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Breaking Bad' script stolen from Bryan Cranston; arrest made
ReutersBy Jeremy Kinser | Reuters – 12 hours ago

By Jeremy Kinser

LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - Fans addicted to AMC's "Breaking Bad" who want to avoid egregious spoilers, be extra careful: A script belonging to star Bryan Cranston has been stolen, a spokesman for the Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office told TheWrap.

An arrest was made Saturday in the theft, Officer Aaron Williamson of the Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office said. The actor, who stars as meth dealer Walter White in the hit Albuquerque-set drama, reported the theft on March 1.

Xavier McAfee was charged with smashing the window of Cranston's car and stealing the actor's shoulder bag, which contained his iPad and the script, according to Albuquerque's ABC affiliate KOAT-TV. The arrest came after Taryn Feingold, an employee of Cranston's, was contacted by a confidential informant, who had overheard McAfee in a local bar bragging about having the script, Williamson said.

Williamson told TheWrap the script hasn't yet been recovered by the sheriff's department, and the investigation is ongoing.

It's unknown how the theft and the potential leak of storyline secrets will affect the filming of the crime drama's final season, set to begin airing in July.

Sony, which produces the series, has issued the following statement today regarding this incident: "We applaud the efforts of the Albuquerque police in their arrest of the alleged perpetrator and we look forward to sharing the incredible last season with viewers when the series premieres later this year."

Dec 26, 2004
jus wanna say I finished 2cd season awhile ago N going to get 3rd season today, shows fuckin addicting!!! There are so many things to mention. I like the way Walt thinks he can walk in and out but something always comes up.
I always thought of him as Hal from Malcom in the Middle, ever since the 1st episode that all went away, dude is a really good actor.

Props: $CASH$
Jan 25, 2009
AMC Considers Saul Goodman Breaking Bad Spin-Off

With Breaking Bad coming to a close this summer, AMC is apparently desperately looking for a way to keep cashing in on its success. While many would say Mad Men is currently the best show on television, I’ve always given the edge to Breaking Bad, which is just as cinematic and full of visual metaphor, yet also has the fantastic ability to make viewers want to reach for anti-anxiety medication.

The considered spin off would star Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk), and series creator Vince Gilligan would be on board to create this new Saul-centered world, which could be a half-hour comedy. Hit the jump for more possibilities.

The notion of a Saul spin-off isn’t entirely new, as Gilligan previously talked about the idea last summer, but this is the first we’ve heard of AMC seriously considering the potential series. While I absolutely love the sleazy but pretty criminally brilliant Saul (“Better Call Saul!”), his character has gone (thanks to Walt) some dark places in recent seasons. He’s great for comic relief when it comes to the rest of this sometimes very heavy show, but I’m not sure if, removed from Walt and Jesse and those entanglements, he could really be sustained. Would be show be a revolving door of his wacky clients?

Apparently the show is being considered from all angles at this point: drama, comedy, hour-long, half-hour … but the bottom line is, even with Gilligan (and Peter Gould, a writer and producer for the show who helped create the character of Saul), would the show end up being a Frazier? … or a Joanie Loves Chachi? (perish the thought).