The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
wouldn't it be a bitch if cancer ends up taken walt out in the end....
really doubt that.....

if you consider the "fast forward" that they showed in Episode 1 of this season, Walt had a full head of hair....

They would have to really stretch out the time line for him to die from cancer...

I think 2-0 sixx is pretty close on his thinking...

Jan 18, 2006
Yeah good ending. Jesse needs to get outta dodge with all that money. I aint even gonna try and predict what happens from here on out

Jan 18, 2006
Yeah good ending. Jesse needs to get outta dodge with all that money. I aint even gonna try and predict what happens from here on out

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Fuck! That's so shitty we have to wait until next year.

Hank vs Walt is going to be crazy as hell. Will Hank bring the case to his superiors and go for an arrest? Will he confront Walt before doing anything? Will Walt suspect anything (if Hank leaves the book out)? If Walt suspects something, will he hit Hank with the ricin?

I can't believe Walt's stupid ass kept that fucking book. What a moron.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Excellent episode, solid all around. The end has to be one of the most melodramatic cliffhangers ever tho lol. I was thinking, what building is that, the one Walt uses as his new "office"? I don't recall them buying that or whatever.

Nov 7, 2006
Amazing episode. SO my take is Walt defintelty got his cancer back. Also i think it's scary to know that Saul told Jesse about the 10 guys in prison, remember he knows about Brock.

I loved that Jesse brought a cocked gun to the door, really shows there's no trust anymore. Also loved that Hank finally figured it out.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Will there be any repercussions for the people killed in prison? Their families or any business ties they may have left won't be pleased to hear about their demises. They'll want to know who set this up and Todd's crew seems sizable. One of them could say who wanted the killings arranged.