The Office

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
Eh. The episode before the finale was pretty damn funny.. finale was a let down..

I heard the boss will probably be Catherine Tate.. The english broad.. Possibly James Spader.. If they hire from within it'll be Daryl or Andy probably because that wouldn't mess with the chemistry of the show so much. As it'll keep the Jim/Pam/Dwight interactions the same.

But I gotta still give it time to see if the show can survive and be good without Steve Carrell.. They have to do better than the finale... As somehow they turned that into a filler episode.. Should have been some sort of conclusion there.

Apr 23, 2010
yeah i thought by the end of the finale we would know who it would be. i kinda hope its someone already there. it was funny watching james spader mind fucking them lol maybe he could be good. who ever it is i hope it works out.

when does the new season start? july?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
wait.... so what actually happened to Deangelo? I must have missed something

anyways... I thought the finale was pretty funny, I enjoyed it

can't wait for the new season

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com

yeah i thought by the end of the finale we would know who it would be. i kinda hope its someone already there. it was funny watching james spader mind fucking them lol maybe he could be good. who ever it is i hope it works out.

when does the new season start? july?
Sept/October