The Office

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2005
^^that's quincy jones daughter too. Steve Carrell makes this show. I do love every character and think that they're acted perfectly, but without the boss...there's nothing bringing it all together. He's so convincing as a 5 year old in a 40 year old's body it cracks me up everytime.

Dec 26, 2004
Damn thanx for postin the pics of Pam.
Forgot about Karen, shes hot too.
Was hoping Dwights woman would be a regular on the show. Still waitin for her to pop up soon.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Im really trying to like this show but Steve Carrel is super annoying in it sometimes. Dwight on the other hand is the fucking man and the only reason im still watching. Ive got through like the first 10 eps on netflix hopefully it picks up..

Jul 27, 2009
picks up in S2&3, peaks in S4... then its what ever you make of it in S5 & now. Last nights ep was so-so.
yeah last night's was alright. but i was surprised when i seen that Dwight felt bad about making Pam look bad. but i remember in one of the old ones where Pam was crying, he saw her and tried to comfort her

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Will Ferrell to appear on "The Office"

By Philiana Ng – Wed Jan 26, 7:59 pm ET
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) – Will Ferrell will be making his way to Scranton, just in time for Steve Carell's farewell.

Ferrell will appear in a multi-episode arc on NBC's veteran workplace comedy "The Office" this season as an inappropriate branch manager who arrives from the home office.

Ferrell's guest stint would mark a reunion with Carell as the two starred in "Anchorman."

Carell announced last year that he would be exiting the series, and it was recently reported that he would be leaving before the season finale, most likely at some point in April.

Ferrell was a regular cast member on the network's "Saturday Night Live." He also produces "Eastbound and Down" on HBO.

link

Nov 15, 2005
I love The Office. 1 of my favorite shows of all time. I own all the seasons.

I recently met Rainn Wilson (Dwight) in Mountain View at Books, Inc. 4 an in-store signin' 4 his book Soulpancake. Rainn created a website called Soulpancake.com and recently came out with a book with the same name. Really nice/funny guy. The book so far is good. I recommend it.

Here's a link: http://book.soulpancake.com/

I've also met Craig Robinson (Daryl) and Oscar. Both at comedy clubs in SF on different dates.