The Office

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2009
todays show was funny as hell. in the beginning Darryl's sad because his grandma died so Pam has everyone sign a card for him but they all think it's his birthday and Andy gives him birthday punches and it shows Darryl shedding a tear

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
looks like Micheal is leaving and will Ferrell will be taking his place
word?

that's what's up

I remember hearing him said he was gonna leave the show, I was worried the show would get cancelled... Will Ferrell is funny, so I'm happy about that

I fuckin love that show... one of my favorite shows on TV for sure

Apr 23, 2010
word?

that's what's up

I remember hearing him said he was gonna leave the show, I was worried the show would get cancelled... Will Ferrell is funny, so I'm happy about that

I fuckin love that show... one of my favorite shows on TV for sure

yup yup i was scared when i found out he was leaving because its gonna be hard to replace him but i think will can pull it off

Jul 27, 2009
4 ep arch. also David Brent will be back for the season finale. Hopefully longer than that minute he did a couple months ago.
yall see the episode last night? everybody looked all sad.

also, Will Farrel will be in 3 episodes with Michael Scott, and the 4th he will be running the office on his own. then we see who replaces Michael

Apr 23, 2010
ohhhhhhhhhhh. well that kinda sucks. i was hoping will was gonna be there for good. its gonna be hard to replace mike and if anyone can do it its will but i hope they get someone good for the long run

Jul 27, 2009
so Michael is gone now. the episode was him saying goodbye to everyone but no one knew it was his last day because he told them he was leaving the next day. only Jim found out like 15 minutes before he was leaving and Pam was gone but caught up to him at the airport.

episode was pretty sad. not many funny scenes

also they showed that Deangelo is fucking crazy and that. Jim Carrey, Ray Romano, Ricky Gervais, and James Spader are gonna be interviewing for Michael's job

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Michael Scott will be missed.
Apparently even though Ive been watching this weekly, theres subplots Ive been missing.
Rumors about Gabe being the Scranton Strangler and Erin being Phylis' abandoned daughter are all over the imdb boards

Jul 27, 2009
Michael Scott will be missed.
Apparently even though Ive been watching this weekly, theres subplots Ive been missing.
Rumors about Gabe being the Scranton Strangler and Erin being Phylis' abandoned daughter are all over the imdb boards
yeah theres also rumors that Deangelo is the Scranton Strangler