The Office

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Got into this show last year, without a doubt the funniest show I've seen on television in a while. Every character is unique and fits in perfectly. I have the series DVR'd so it automatically records on several different channels whenever it comes on. Have about 40-50 episodes right now saved. And Pam IS hot ;p

Nov 26, 2009
In "The Office" Season 6, Episode 7, The Lover, Dwight puts a wooden mallard in Jim's office with a listening device installed inside it. Later, Jim blasts an Italian aria in the office to get back at him. What is the piece from? Who sings it? Does the aria itself have a name?

Apr 25, 2002
Steve Carell is ready to leave ‘The Office’
Star says season seven could be his last on the show

LOS ANGELES - Steve Carell says he’s ready to retire from “The Office.”

The star of the NBC comedy told BBC Radio that next fall’s seventh season could be his last.

“(I have a) contract through next season,” he said. When asked if he’d stay on after, he replied, “I don’t think so. I think that’ll probably be my last year.”

The in-demand actor, now starring in the box-office hit “Date Night” alongside Tina Fey, has upcoming roles in “Dinner for Schmucks” and the animated “Despicable Me,” as well as a number of other rumored attachments to films in development.

Carell started his tenure as “The Office’s” awkward, erratic Dunder-Mifflin manager Michael Scott in March 2005, after breakthrough roles in the films “Bruce Almighty” and “Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.” Just months later, the title role in 2005’s “The 40-Year-Old Virgin” established him as one of Hollywood’s top comedians.

The star earned a Golden Globe and has been nominated for four Emmys for his role — originated by Ricky Gervais — on the British-turned-American mockumentary series, which he also produces.

When contacted by Access Hollywood, a rep for NBC had no comment on Carell potentially leaving “The Office .”

May 8, 2002
The Office has been one of my favorite comedies for the past 5-6 years but it's time to end it altogether. There's no show without Carell anyway.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
that sucks. I understand why he's leaving but I haven't liked any movies he's been in since Little Miss Sunshine & 40 Year Old Virgin.
He hasn't been in any good or actually funny movies since then.

Also Arrested Development is one of the best comedies ever, well written/acted/directed.

Dec 26, 2004
Thatll suck if he leaves, believe he is what makes the show. Cant see it going on without him. I really dont care for the movies hes been in, seems to always play the same idiot.

Dec 4, 2004
That one new girl Dwight is banging is sexy as fuck. Where did she pop out of? One day she just popped up and they knew her. I'll post up her pic.