The Definitive "All 6s and 7s" Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I would wager money that Tech did a verse for Wayne and Wayne did a verse for Tech. Now whether those songs make the retail of their respective albums is another question (primarily on Wayne's part, as we've seen other times where Tech's verse/song has been left off, ie Speed of Sound, Problems)

Jun 22, 2007
I would wager money that Tech did a verse for Wayne and Wayne did a verse for Tech. Now whether those songs make the retail of their respective albums is another question (primarily on Wayne's part, as we've seen other times where Tech's verse/song has been left off, ie Speed of Sound, Problems)
Yeah that's why Im still skeptical that Tech will actually be on Carter 4.

Nov 7, 2006
Yeah that's why Im still skeptical that Tech will actually be on Carter 4.
well only reason why i think it will happen is because tech wasnt trying to collab with wayne it was the other way around. and waynes fans probably wasnt saying he needed to do a song with him either like bone thugs fans and twista fans. lil wayne just seems like he heard him and liked his shit and wants to collab. why wouldnt he do a collab with him? oh yeah he might shit on him on his own track haha. well maybe there wont be a track

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Wayne's manager recently talked up Carter 4 in an interview and made a specific mention about someone being on there whom Wayne hadn't worked with before. Here's hoping that was a Tech reference, and not for some garbage ass no name instead.

No C4 release date yet, but if that drops around the same time as All 6's and 7's (maybe a bit before it), jackpot.

Mar 20, 2006
I'm REALLY excited about this album, looking forward to it a lot more than the previous 4 years of releases. Bad season was a pleasant surprise, and showed me that tech's movin in the right direction!

Jul 14, 2004
Tech On working with Lil Wayne on a song for Tha Carter IV

“It was really enjoyable to see Wayne like what I do. I went down to Miami at their studio The Hit Factory. I got there late the first night, like at one. They got there at 12. I started writing it around one. Fell asleep at 2:30, left the studio, and said, ‘Yo, I’ve got to come back the next day.’ And then we came back the next night and I got to the studio and recorded it before they returned to the studio. So by the time he got to the studio, we already had it recorded with his engineer Mike Banger. So he got to hear it and he really enjoyed it—he listened to it like three times. He saluted me and everything. It was a beautiful feeling man. We did one song for Tha Carter IV and he’s doing one for my album. I mean, I can’t really describe the song we did, but it’s MCing, rapping. Just going. You know how he was doing ‘A Milli’ and it was just rapping? Boom. That’s what we did. We brought our MCs to the table. Rapping, motherfucker. We don’t have to have no certain subject, we were just going. I have no idea who produced the track. He didn’t even know.
So it looks like Tune will be on Tech‘s album (the song will be called “Fuck Food“), and Weezy will have a verse from Tech on Tha Carter IV.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2011/02/22...ith-lil-wayne/

ya heard?