The Definitive "All 6s and 7s" Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
(would be easier to sell a milli for Tech!)
Incorrect. A double disc is irrelevant to sales (and actually may detour buyers as they can be pricey), it would make it easier for him to go "platinum" however. Though none of his albums have made Gold yet, including Killer which was a double disc (not sure if Everready falls under the rule).

Nov 7, 2006
yeah this is starting to be promising and i bet anything that exclusive will for the store i work at considering the main hiphop head that works for TWEC is that violet brown chick. and yeah i would alot of respect for em if he doesnt do a verse, i mean everyone em fucks with is fucking with tech so it isnt like he can deny knowing him or anythin

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
lol unless there all on sum lil kid shit tryna hide tech from em maybe thats why crooked didnt put out that track didnt want em to hear it lol nah honestly i think em's mind fucked n dont wanna get roasted

Oct 25, 2006
You mean like every other Tech album that preceded this one? I don't even listen to public radio enough to give a shit if it becomes popular or not. I just want the shit to sound good.

J-Kay

Sicc OG
Jun 20, 2008
millions of people like wayne..doesnt really matter if a few peeps say they dont like him..the pro's outweight the negz.
Which is why I'll tolerate a single Wayne appearance to help Tech out, but for the sake of the album's quality, wasting two verses on the guy would be ridiculous.

Jan 16, 2007
^^^ there have been a lot more worse features tech has done then one upcoming one with t pain and wayne.....

i think wayne sucks balls but that track he did with Em No Love is dope as hell.....hopefully fuck food will be just as sick....

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
This may be a good thing. The last time Tech really messed with "industry producers" was on Everready with Traxster & Rick Rock (then there was Buckwild, but that one was cut). That's not to say that the Matics, Youngfyres, Sanders etc. haven't delivered some dope material

Jan 6, 2006
tech and justice league? hellsyeah!!! my favorite production team for the past 2-3yrs on a tech album? these guys make magic/classics!!! check out rick ross's "teflon don", "deeper than rap" and "trilla" for production proof. i cant get tired of their top notch beats.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Im glad Tech is finally fucking with some new producers!
He wasn't fucking with new producers when he had Freddy Machete on Lost Scripts, when he introduced EmayDee, Charles S. Neal IV & Lonard "Nardo" Young on Gates, worked with Orenthil "Ozone Beats" Spencer for the first time on Seepage, and then there's Bad Season which brought Red Spyda, Cookin' Soul and Travis Barker to the table thanks to Whoo Kidd?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Tech gave the two titles to the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League tracks:

http://twitter.com/TechN9ne/statuses/32827457090355200
Tech via Twitter said:
@RussianDoc these songs are called STRANGELAND & THE BOOGIEMAN! solo joints. Not Ross ready!
Tech is looking to get at Stokley Williams of Mint Condition for a track, assuming it would be for this if it happened.

http://twitter.com/TechN9ne/statuses/32859948727672832
Tech via Twitter said:
I used to be on perspective records with MINT CONDITION & I really need @StokleyWilliams for a song!