The Definitive "All 6s and 7s" Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2009
It's funny how anti Wayne everyone is these days, i'm jus sayin.

Not much of a fan these days but those mixtapes he was puttin out 4-5 years ago were dope,I was more Anti Wayne b4 this time givin his whole life has been set out for him and anyone who's claimin gangs outside the West Coast is jus not convincing me for some reason.

I wouldn't go as far as to bash the guy tho,I think he deserves more respect than he's givin lately...he changed the game with the mixtapes and put out more dope shit in a years time than lots of rappers do in there whole career.

Tracks I liked that Wayne did - Haunted Men,Step Back,Pimpin,Donks,Outstanding and he got some fire remixes...he aint completely garbage he's actually pretty dope.

Problem is for every 1 good song there's 50 fillers. Carter 3 was a dissapointment. That Rock shit he do is garbage. And anything on the radio from Young Money is 4 women IMO

Dec 8, 2009
Ok,I should have worded it a little better.
Anyone who is claimin Blood or Crip...not that I don't think that they don't put in work or whatever but the whole Blood n Crip thing outside the West just seems kinda funny 2 me...When I see them Crips in New York rockin a a flag on the right side n shit...and now all the suddin everybody across the nation wanna be a Blood...I guess i'm just old school.

Dec 14, 2005
Ok,I should have worded it a little better.
Anyone who is claimin Blood or Crip...not that I don't think that they don't put in work or whatever but the whole Blood n Crip thing outside the West just seems kinda funny 2 me...When I see them Crips in New York rockin a a flag on the right side n shit...and now all the suddin everybody across the nation wanna be a Blood...I guess i'm just old school.
It really doesnt matter where they initiated, theyve spread across the whole country and the world. Im sure theres a crip set in the fucking Pocanos thats hard as fuck.

MS-13 originated in El Salvador, but if you come to East Boston you'll see 15 of em hop out of one 2 door civic with machetes.

Are you a crip or a blood by the way? If not, then why do you give a fuck?

Jan 16, 2007
Tech says a lot of shit that doesn't happen, so what's your argument?

I'm still waiting on a Jellysickle remix, but that hasn't happened.

There's almost 8 hours between the post Kain made and yours that both included the same video. If you had for some reason already saw it in Kain's post, but needed to really drive home the emphasis of the video by posting it again, I can understand but you should have worded differently.

If you just missed it, then that's cool, too, but I would remind you to try and at least scan the posts so you don't get called out for not paying attention.
No I just missed the post....I try and read all the threads when I can or at least the good ones that interest me.

Dec 8, 2009
It really doesnt matter where they initiated, theyve spread across the whole country and the world. Im sure theres a crip set in the fucking Pocanos thats hard as fuck.

MS-13 originated in El Salvador, but if you come to East Boston you'll see 15 of em hop out of one 2 door civic with machetes.

Are you a crip or a blood by the way? If not, then why do you give a fuck?
It's not that big a deal. I just look at'em like biters fuckin up the game and for the most part when I see people doin it outside the West it's usually just fake as fuck. Just a neighborhood who clicked up and decided to call themselves Blood or Crip. I mean atleast rep your own shit. Everybody's a Banger but aint nobody gettin jumped in...shits just weak as fuck these days.

Dec 8, 2009
Yea because all bloods and crips stay in Cali. They dont move anywhere else and start new sets. If you think thats true, you sir are a moron.
I think that goes without saying....you know, that i'm a moron. :knockout:

I'm just sayin the shit's over glorified...i'm watching it turn into a fad and people are making it there own thing and fuckin up all the rules and think it's like cool..

So when I give an example like the crips in NY flaggin the wrong pocket or all these mainstream artists claimin blood or now you can just join the gang if your "vouched 4"..I guess I must be the only 1 who thinks it's retarded.

Dec 10, 2008
I think that goes without saying....you know, that i'm a moron. :knockout:

I'm just sayin the shit's over glorified...i'm watching it turn into a fad and people are making it there own thing and fuckin up all the rules and think it's like cool..

So when I give an example like the crips in NY flaggin the wrong pocket or all these mainstream artists claimin blood or now you can just join the gang if your "vouched 4"..I guess I must be the only 1 who thinks it's retarded.
yes i see that all the time, some kid i seen in my high school wearing all red,last 2 weeks was normal clothes, n from then on wearing red n red n red, claiming blood. im guessing its the cool thing to do nowadays. mind u, he live in the suburbs

Sep 17, 2008
yes i see that all the time, some kid i seen in my high school wearing all red,last 2 weeks was normal clothes, n from then on wearing red n red n red, claiming blood. im guessing its the cool thing to do nowadays. mind u, he live in the suburbs
Yupp, that shits all around my school. Kids walking around throwing up gang sings, yelling shit, when they get into fights with teachers they wave their flags in the teachers face. Shits stupid

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
From the Strange podcast? I thought someone said it was Makzilla revealing that Tech and Wayne were in the studio together down in Miami.