The Adult Swim discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
you know when they have that commercial on adult swim of that victorian cartoon with the sun with eyes that says the dawn is your enemy...that shit hurt my soul. everytime they show that shit, I be like get back you punk ass sun... any one else feel the same.

Feb 7, 2006
WHAT MUTHAFUCKA!!! YOU DON'T SPEAK ILLITERATE, STREAM-OF-CONCIOUS JIBBERISH! I SAID..... SADLKFSD;LKFS;DFKN;SKDFNKSDFNDSKFKASDLFJS!

Mar 12, 2006
^ are those all your clips?

i watched bacon man

and i dont think im high enough for it right now, but if i smoked a blunt or two, i could probably dig it..

do your thang

May 9, 2002
Robot Chicken is such a fuckin failure...nothing on that show is remotely funny.

Tim & Eric is tooo out there....and i dont do drugs.

Xavier: Renegade Angel is my shit...that show is fuckin weird as fuck...but its FUNNY as fuck too.

Drinky Crow is cool.

Never watched Venture Bros, but my buddy says its good.

Frisky Dingo = best show they ever had.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im gonna send a demo to adult swim when i get a chance, i honestly feel i could make a good enough show to be on there

lol, nah.

i'd be like 'man adult swim has really gone to shit..theyre giving anyone a fucking show...' and probably stop watching it on account of you

so yeah umm dont send it in thanks

i mean its not that bad its just not tv worthy in any sort of way
shit got some giggles out of me but i dont think its along the same lines

thanks for posting it ...i enjoyed it..it had its funny and corny moments..you should make a thread about it

May 15, 2003
lol, nah.

i'd be like 'man adult swim has really gone to shit..theyre giving anyone a fucking show...' and probably stop watching it on account of you

so yeah umm dont send it in thanks

i mean its not that bad its just not tv worthy in any sort of way
shit got some giggles out of me but i dont think its along the same lines

thanks for posting it ...i enjoyed it..it had its funny and corny moments..you should make a thread about it
its cool if you dont like it, but sometimes i watch adult swim and feel like i could do better. i mean, what was that tom goes to mayor show?? and then theres other shit too, like a claymation about jesus... robot chicken... and other weird stuff. im already gonna make these videos for fun, i might aswell try to get paid for them