The Adult Swim discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
do they have any dvds out for any of these adult swim shows??. there is money to be made, son. mad money.
Yeah they have seasons of most of their shows on their site.

we was watchin family guy on adult swin on demand, and i asked about drinky crow my girl said its about a crow that drinks...is she fuckin wit me?
He gets drunk with a monkey and they get into all sorts of adventures ha, fun for the whole family.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I've also enjoyed Venture Bros.

theres dvd's out for all of them..i have all the robot chickens and tim and eric's
Is John C Reily on all most of the episodes or only a few? That shit was funny, most of the part I'm laughing at is just awkward moments of smiling to the camera and weird editing.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if you wanna enjoy tim and erics awesome show i would watch it at night with the lights off and pop a pill, the shit makes more sense..i couldnt imagine it funny when not hella intoxicated, its a drug show to me either that or you just get the unintentional comedy in it

Jun 3, 2006
LOL..nuttkase told me about that drinky crow, i think im gonna have to start watchin...but family guys better than all yous guys shows

Jun 3, 2006
family guy was fucking old like 7 years ago
shit is like saying futurama is tight

ill like family guy when they change that fucking intro

i hate that shit
you dont know how annoying it is to hear it all night

yeah thats my only gripe
see yall been up on family guy..i saw my first show in 2007...i was always wonderin what all my lil cousins was laughin at, and they showed me the episode where brian owes stewie money, i been hooked since...im missing like 2 seasons....yeah i agree wit the opening song

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
i cant fuck with that tim and eric shit...just seems to weird and i have only laughed maybe once outta two episodes. just not my style...

im sick of seeing the same family guy on like 4 different channels...so they could take that off and i would be cool.

King of the hill is alright sometimes

squidbillies is my shit cuz its always fun to make fun of rednecks and that shit is just so damn raw...

robot chicken is alright but its not updated enough for me to even watch it most the time

other than that i dont fuck with it

Jul 6, 2008
yeah i was like that at a point..ive seen most of them and the dvd's too...

^ dude that shit is so funny. i be at home CRYING at that shit
TFucccc , MAN IF THAT AIN'T WPS, THEN SPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS

tell ya some of these adult swim shows is some shit astronauts need to take when they go out in space.

adult swim is on some superistic deltron 3030 dr octogon meets zappa typa shit, ya herd, whodie.

cuz starrin at an endless space taht goes on for eternity, you is gona need some crazy wacked out wps shit to bring you back to reality, jus somethin that will make you snap out of it. mmmm hmmmm mkay.