tebow sucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whos gonna win?

• Raiders

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Packers

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters
Mar 16, 2005
Tebow is not a QB with NFL skill sets but can be effective in certain
situations if used right. John Fox is an idiot. Hopefully he continues it one more week. He needs to spread the field more often so Tebow can use his legs a little more. That is the only way they can win with him at the helm. He is not going to beat you dropping back and slanging the rock.
they have used a spread with him, he missed wide open wr's. they tried to ru him teams stopped him because they can go one on one at the edges. the gameplan to stop him has already been laid. noone respects his arm....for good reason...therfore his runs are too easy to stop.

He doesnt go through his progressions, cant read a def for shit....HE IS AWFUL!!!!

Oct 9, 2008
I think the Broncos biggest problem is that there offensive line is garbage! Doesn't matter who's QB when he don't have time to make a play before getting sacked..

Apr 23, 2010
move tebow to TE... if he just plays something else he will last longer in the NFL. yes the Broncos are not a great team but i thought orton did an ok job with what they have. i could see tebow being a TE or fullback

Mar 16, 2005
I think the Broncos biggest problem is that there offensive line is garbage! Doesn't matter who's QB when he don't have time to make a play before getting sacked..
then, plz explain why Orton never got sacked this much and hit wide open wr's???? oh yeah thats because Tebow sucks and holds ball to long, doesnt make reads or check downs

Mar 16, 2005
I'm not defending tebow but are you really defending the offensive line of the Broncos? There terrible!
im not defending per se, but tebow is making them look worse than they are. thats what happens when your qb holds ball to long and tucks it or badly misses throws. he is making them loo kowrse more than they are making him look worse. Like I said same o line and orton cant scramble yet alot less sacks and higher completion rate....why is that? its all on tebow.

Aug 9, 2006
You can't run the spread 100 percent of the time, like a college system, running backs WRs and ecspecially o-line would have to change or completely 180 their thought proccess thay they have been learning their whole football lives. There's a fundalmental way of doing things in the NFL and you would ask every play maker on that team to change what he did in a football sense his whole life, so instead of making the team better as a qb Tebow is asking his whole team to be better for him, what other qb in the leauge can ask or even hint at that??

May 16, 2002
Tebow gave me 14 fantasy points last week which is not that bad. I'm starting him again this week cuz he beasted on Oakland last year. If he sucks again this week I'm benching him.