tebow sucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whos gonna win?

• Raiders

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Packers

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters
Jan 4, 2003
Tebow led donks is def. an improved den team! Tebow knows how to win.. even if he does suck its all about tha W-L column and dudes been finding ways to get it done since his gator days.. Elway seemed to be pissed off that he won lol, I'm sure he wishes he could have Luck

Jan 4, 2003
tebow 2 touchdowns raiders quarterbacks 6 picks
tebow > boller.. anybody coulda told you that! Boller showed why Hue hada go out and break tha house for Palmer.. Im not trippn off Palmers performance, it was expected after only 2 practices with NEW teammates.. jus imagine if we hada ride it out with boller for tha rest of tha season :eek:

Aug 9, 2006
Saw Tebowing on NFL Live and Around the horn. Shit pisses me off. Why the fuck do so many people care bout dude? Cuz he's a well behaved, religious square? He's not a good QB. Ridiculous.
i feel the same but the reason why is because he is one of the if not the most celebrated college QB or college player, ever

the first round pick and all comes with that wasnt really his fault, but josh mcdaniels.....dude shoulda been drafted in the 4th-7th so we wouldnt have this conversation week after week

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
hahahaha, scheffler with the fake tebow celebration. that was amazing. tebow is shit, 2/10, 30 yards and a fumble so far.lol at all you faggots that thought he was good for beating the dolphins.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
lol at all the dumbass niner fans cheerleading this dude. tebow
has 3 fumbles, one taken in for a touch down. throws an interception in the end zone, returned 100 yards for a touch down.