tebow sucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whos gonna win?

• Raiders

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Packers

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters
Mar 16, 2005
told yo uall he fucking sucks!!!! I have been telling you all he is shit, and he is not an NFL qb, noone listened and said tebow would be good. He doesnt have the mechanics, and looks to run first therefore takes waaaaaay to many sacks. He has more sacks in 2 games than orton has in 2 years......but yes please lets go with the mre "mobile" qb...gtfo i want the qb who gets rid of a ball for an incompoletion instead of an 8 yard sack.

May 9, 2002
told yo uall he fucking sucks!!!! I have been telling you all he is shit, and he is not an NFL qb, noone listened and said tebow would be good. He doesnt have the mechanics, and looks to run first therefore takes waaaaaay to many sacks. He has more sacks in 2 games than orton has in 2 years......but yes please lets go with the mre "mobile" qb...gtfo i want the qb who gets rid of a ball for an incompoletion instead of an 8 yard sack.
Who disagreed with you?

Dec 22, 2004
i deal with delusional Bronco fans here at work who still believe in this guy and how the coaching staff is to blame every excuse in the book for this guy i believed the hype but im off this wagon

Mar 16, 2005
As someone who doesn't watch college football, who's to say Luck is going to be any better than Tebow? It seems to me everyone was hailing Tebow as the greatest QB ever before he got signed too.
Most people who said Tebow would be great are also either Florida fans, Christian, or both, with the last being the majority of people. They put FAITH into their thinking instead of conventional wisdom and actual game watching time.

May 9, 2002
As someone who doesn't watch college football, who's to say Luck is going to be any better than Tebow? It seems to me everyone was hailing Tebow as the greatest QB ever before he got signed too.
Andrew Luck has actual QB skills, where as Tebow relied on athleticism, power, and great scheming in the spread-offense Myer ran. The spread does not translate well too the NFL...at all.

Luck is in a pro-style offense, that is geared towards the run. He uses the same sets and schemes you see 90% of the NFL use. He is a pin-point passer, has more than optimal size...and can also make plays with his legs if need be. He RARELY makes mistakes and progresses through is WR's uncannily for someone at his level. There is a reason he has 3 very good TE's.

Dec 2, 2006
Tebow is not a QB with NFL skill sets but can be effective in certain
situations if used right. John Fox is an idiot. Hopefully he continues it one more week. He needs to spread the field more often so Tebow can use his legs a little more. That is the only way they can win with him at the helm. He is not going to beat you dropping back and slanging the rock.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Tebow is not a QB with NFL skill sets but can be effective in certain
situations if used right. John Fox is an idiot. Hopefully he continues it one more week. He needs to spread the field more often so Tebow can use his legs a little more. That is the only way they can win with him at the helm. He is not going to beat you dropping back and slanging the rock.
Skip?

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
bottom line, tebow is not an nfl quarter back and never will be. they can put him in at the position, but things will never work out for him there. the broncos problems on offense go beyond the qb position though, tebow just adds to that mess.