SummerSlam 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Since you asked i got got over 31,000 followers and get more then 20 retweets, shoutouts, replies a day.
That's pretty fuckin lame, guy... You obviously didn't get the point when I said I don't give a fuck about Twitter. If you want to search for me further, look for Zer057 also....

I kick it at wrestlinginc.com, horrorbid.com, kongregate.... I mean if you want to search my shit and try and "expose" me, feel free. I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Hahahaaaa....

far as me predicting on here everyone does it and been doing it since roman titan days so shut the fuck up groupie and keep writing cm punk & jeff hardy on twitter and they act like u dont exist..
Homie you're stuck on Twitter, aren't you? Do you think I type a message to @WHOEVER and expect a reply? I mean, who would give a fuck about that shit? You think I'm going to write a small tweet to Vince McMahon or whoever and expect a reply? LoL.

What's your twitter, boss? Let me see how valid YOUR shit is.

Get one last thing thru your head weirdo you're not a wrestler best yet your not CM punk so quit with your wack azz failed shoot promos on here.
You seem confused between wrestling and real life, sir... It's not "shooting" in real life. In real life, it's calling a bitch a bitch. I'm not on TV, man. If I was nice to you, would you call that shit a work?

Your heads all fucked up, breh.

your so boring with no personality or originality on here. now im done replying back to you weirdo.
Yeah, I'm unoriginal... LoL, clownshoes.

You called me a "wierdo" (I prefer Stranger... You want some candy?) like 75 times in 3 replies.

I had Zero Media's mama fry me a couple steaks medium rare. You mustve kissed her after i squirted in her mouth.
You live in a fuckin trailer with no stove if you're frying steaks, homie.

Feb 8, 2003
That's pretty fuckin lame, guy... You obviously didn't get the point when I said I don't give a fuck about Twitter. If you want to search for me further, look for Zer057 also....

I kick it at wrestlinginc.com, horrorbid.com, kongregate.... I mean if you want to search my shit and try and "expose" me, feel free. I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Hahahaaaa....

Homie you're stuck on Twitter, aren't you? Do you think I type a message to @WHOEVER and expect a reply? I mean, who would give a fuck about that shit? You think I'm going to write a small tweet to Vince McMahon or whoever and expect a reply? LoL.

What's your twitter, boss? Let me see how valid YOUR shit is.

You seem confused between wrestling and real life, sir... It's not "shooting" in real life. In real life, it's calling a bitch a bitch. I'm not on TV, man. If I was nice to you, would you call that shit a work?

Your heads all fucked up, breh.

Yeah, I'm unoriginal... LoL, clownshoes.

You called me a "wierdo" (I prefer Stranger... You want some candy?) like 75 times in 3 replies.

You live in a fuckin trailer with no stove if you're frying steaks, homie.

GET A LIFE!!!. Obviously i hurt your feelings with the twitter facts lmao bum. Hopefully you got some more followers since you only like to run your mouth L7. I didnt even read that shit above you wrote above bc i know it be a waste of time. but while scrolling down i saw you mention twitter numerous times thats it. your feelings hurt lil bitch.
I GOT TO YOU BITCH!!!!! I bet you thinking to yourself damn this "ni**er" hurt my feelings.

cry a river friendless weirdo i got to your emotions look at the proof below from your own twitter page lmao.

Zer0.MediA
Yo apparently I'm a square because I only follow 22 people, and have 12 followers. This is according to a super cool guy from the sicc
9 Aug

my work is done so it dosent matter what you say from here on out so heres advice below.

Nov 14, 2002
Thats what I'm sayin... Even if it's true, I know it's easy to get fake follwers just by typing something as simple as #Fitness.

Edit: I totally Twitter trolled that kid.. lol.

Feb 8, 2003
Hey wait a second... Are you the guy who started following me this morning?
errrrr wrong i would never follow your punk azz. i wasnt even on your page this morning. i saw you wrote that weak shit the other day and went back this evening and put it on here bc your feelings got hurt by me(truth hurts) its that simple. so then you went on twitter that day like a emotional bitch tweeted something about siccness. hahaha who does that? bitch i had you shooked.

Feb 8, 2003
Thats what I'm sayin... Even if it's true, I know it's easy to get fake follwers just by typing something as simple as #Fitness.

Edit: I totally Twitter trolled that kid.. lol.
wrong and that formula didnt work for you mr. 12 followers.

Far as you trolling some kid it definately wasnt me #stopitslime looks like you trolled the wrong person and a "kid" like the dumb azz you are. your so lame why am i even replying back to you.

Feb 8, 2003
You're a fuckin' joke. Quit wasting my time.

Hey wait a second... Are you the guy who started following me this morning?
Only joke is on you and your wasting your own time you dont gotta write back on here orville redenbocker. but you feel threatened so thats why you keep writting. But like i said i just proved you wrong and at the same time proved my point. so imma be the real man by ignoring you and not replying back to your fuckery bc you only want attention since you def not getting it in reality. im too thorough for lames. so bye pussy get a life.

Feb 8, 2003
WWE > WWE Exec Departs, News on Punk-Cena at SSlam
Posted by Steve Carrier on 08/10/2011 at 07:36 PM

- The Los Angeles Time reports today that Executive Vice President of WWE Studios Mike Pavone has left the company. There was no public reason given for Pavone's departure. Pavone's exit from WWE Studios comes after last week's news of "That's What I Am" losing $3.3 million.

- Word is that the CM Punk vs. John Cena match at Sunday's SummerSlam will be given a lot of time, more than usual. Within WWE, it's known that this pay-per-view has turned out to be basically a one match show.

Feb 8, 2003
Smackdown Spoiler. (New IC Champion Crowned)

WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday)

Triple H came out and set up Ezekiel Jackson vs. Cody Rhodes for the Intercontinental Title, Alberto Del Rio vs. Daniel Bryan, and Great Khali vs. Randy Orton. Christian came out to speak to Hunter.

Christian threatened that Hunter needed to change his SummerSlam match against Randy Orton or he would sue. Hunter told him he has no respect as the World Hvt. Champion, so the match is still on.

Sheamus beat Christian by countout. Christian wanted no part of Sheamus, so he got himself intentionally counted out while standing on the top of the entrance ramp.

Beth Phoenix and Natalya defeated Kaitlyn and A.J. Beth Phoenix pinned A.J. to get the win for her team.

There was a backstage segment with Teddy Long, Zack Ryder, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, and Aksana.

There was also a segment with Mark Henry and Johnny Curtis backstage. They will meet later in the show.

Sin Cara defeated Tyson Kidd. Mike said it didn't seem like anyone knew the difference between this Sin Cara and the real Sin Cara, assuming they used someone else under the mask because the real Sin Cara is suspended.

Alberto Del Rio defeated Daniel Bryan, Bryan missed a top rope move. Del Rio got the win via submission.

Cody Rhodes defeated Ezekiel Jackson to win the Intercontinental Title. It appeared Dylan Drake of AllProWrestling.com was passing out the paper bags at ringside. Cody got the win with CrossRhodes to become the new champion. I smell a rematch at SummerSlam.

Backstage, Randy Orton said he will unleash his anger at SummerSlam. He then discussed his match against Great Khali.

Mark Henry beat Johnny Curtis. Sheamus came out to stop "Shamu" and wanted him to take on the great white tonight instead of at SummerSlam.

Randy Orton beat The Great Khali. Orton hit the RKO on Khali for the pin. Christian came out afterward and said he's the best thing going.

Nov 14, 2002
Far as you trolling some kid it definately wasnt me #stopitslime looks like you trolled the wrong person and a "kid" like the dumb azz you are. your so lame why am i even replying back to you.
How did I NOT troll you? You're staring at my Twitter waiting for my comments and then coming in here like any other Zer0 fanboy talkin' to me about it. Keep checkin' out my posts, breh... I'm glad you enjoy them. LoL.

Feb 8, 2003
WWE > Update on Future of Sin Cara and WWE Concerns
Posted by Steve Carrier on 08/11/2011 at 08:35 PM

- Super Luchas is reporting that Mistico has left WWE and Hunico was told he would be working as Sin Cara at the WWE Mexico tapings in October.

Sources are claiming two different stories. One, that Hunico will play Sin Cara until the original Cara can return and then they will feud. The other is that Mistico is not being brought back after all and Hunico will remain as Sin Cara.

There are people within WWE, and that work with WWE on promotions, that are waiting for a final word from company officials on the future of the Sin Cara character going forward. They are worried that the new person playing Sin Cara will be pushed and not get over like Mistico. If they merchandise him for big plans down the line, it could turn out that they have backed a dud.

Within Mexico, people are worried that fans will see the new Sin Cara as a fraud. Many of WWE's licensees saw huge money in Sin Cara merchandise aimed at the Mexican market.