SummerSlam 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
that toy show was the biggest angle they did for him lol.
Are you really that deep under a rock that you just called Comi-Con a "toy show"???

Undertaker will be back bald Sept. Oct. & they wanna scrap the rock vs cena.
You sound like Ryan Clark, stating complete speculation as fact.

Taker looks like a beefed up Tim Armstrong from Rancid/OPIV.

May 16, 2002
^^haha i was thinking the same thing. he needs to get a fat spider web tattoo on his head now and he would look like Lint on roids.

Feb 8, 2003
Are you really that deep under a rock that you just called Comi-Con a "toy show"???

]
yes i did creep & what u gonna do? not a damn thing so shut up and stay in your lane. thats what wwe was there for to show off they toys plus cm punk and Triple H was looking like some damn horrible actors with they scripted angle at they toy booth panel table. that right there ruined everything they was too damn stupid and let him show up in full character. if u gonna do angles about a guy being a free agent atleast let him show up looking like a civilian.

i bet you really believed the whole thing was real too you simple weirdo. Punks angle already reached the highest it will now back to the drawing table once they take the belt off him. Cena the man around there and nothing will change that except death or career ending injury.

Nov 14, 2002
yes i did creep & what u gonna do? not a damn thing so shut up and stay in your lane. thats what wwe was there for to show off they toys plus cm punk and Triple H was looking like some damn horrible actors with they scripted angle at they toy booth panel table. that right there ruined everything they was too damn stupid and let him show up in full character. if u gonna do angles about a guy being a free agent atleast let him show up looking like a civilian.

i bet you really believed the whole thing was real too you simple weirdo. Punks angle already reached the highest it will now back to the drawing table once they take the belt off him. Cena the man around there and nothing will change that except death or career ending injury.
You just want to bitch about shit all the time.

Oct 3, 2006

"I only watch cause of my son"

Nov 14, 2002
how does my cum taste?
Why don't you ask someone who knows? Like your son, perhaps.

In case you don't understand that joke... I'm insinuating that you likely molest your children. k? ;0)

its called putting your lame ass in line for talking shit. you just mad bc you smell like wet cat.
Who the fuck knows what a wet cat smells like unless they've lived in a fucking alley, you hobo? And lol @ "putting me in line". You can tell I find you so offensive, since everything you say about me is soooooooo true!

Feb 8, 2003
Who the fuck knows what a wet cat smells like

[/I]
you do since your hotel janitor. your nothing just like your lame screen name. far as molesting your way out of line there. you the one with the traits of a sex offender.

sweaty trash like you smell like wet cats and bologna. u are a coward and its plain & simple all you do is talk shit first on this wrestling forum bc your not about shit in real life loser. i would break your jaw pussy.

you a lame just look at your twitter page as all the proof. your a nobody only 12 followers and 167 corny azz tweets that nobody cares about.

http://twitter.com/#!/zer0_media

look at your pussy ass writing cm punk. its funny him and everybody you wrote ignoring you bc your a loser. Go kill yourself weirdo.
i bet you one of those square ass suckas that dress bup as tech n9ne and icp.

enough said. step your life game up before you talk shit to a real nigga.

Nov 14, 2002
you do since your hotel janitor.
If you're referring to me having worked in crack motels, I can assure you I still never smelled a wet cat.

your nothing just like your lame screen name.
I'm nothing like Zer0.MediA? I'm wondering what you mean.

far as molesting your way out of line there.
Aren't I? I was suspecting that you'd have more of a reaction.

you the one with the traits of a sex offender.
Thanks for setting up my Stranger Danger gimmick, you fucking mark!

sweaty trash like you smell like wet cats and bologna. u are a coward and its plain & simple all you do is talk shit first on this wrestling forum bc your not about shit in real life loser. i would break your jaw pussy.
I think I heard that same shit from a 21 year old kid on Xbox once.

you a lame just look at your twitter page as all the proof. your a nobody only 12 followers and 167 corny azz tweets that nobody cares about.
O NOZ IVE BEEN XPOZED! I has a twitterz that nobody followz!

Wow I'm up to 167 already? Shit I drunk twitter a lot. How many people respond to YOUR tweeetz?

look at your pussy ass writing cm punk. its funny him and everybody you wrote ignoring you bc your a loser. Go kill yourself weirdo.
Or because he gets a million tweets an hour.... Also.. I could give a fuck less about my Twitter.

THANKS FOR GOOGLE SEARCHING ME THOUGH! Follow me! I'm a huge attention whore!

enough said. step your life game up before you talk shit to a real nigga.
Yeah man, you're right. My life it too fuckin' wack for me to be talking to real nigga's such as yourself. I don't know shit about your status as "street guy".

To make this more on topic... You just repeat shit you read on wrestling rag sites, and your "I know what's going to happen" shit usually turns out to be garbage.

Feb 8, 2003
Wow I'm up to 167 already? Shit I drunk twitter a lot. How many people respond to YOUR tweeetz?

Or because he gets a million tweets an hour.... Also.. I could give a fuck less about my Twitter.

THANKS FOR GOOGLE SEARCHING ME THOUGH! Follow me! I'm a huge attention whore!

To make this more on topic... You just repeat shit you read on wrestling rag sites, and your "I know what's going to happen" shit usually turns out to be garbage.
Since you asked i got got over 31,000 followers and get more then 20 retweets, shoutouts, replies a day. basically anything i tweet gets retweeted. comparing me to you is like comparing a roll royce(me) to a yellow rusty azz datsun pick up truck(you). Yep your life sucks lame.

far as me predicting on here everyone does it and been doing it since roman titan days so shut the fuck up groupie and keep writing cm punk & jeff hardy on twitter and they act like u dont exist..
my predictions was right about your fantasy Cm Punk now wasnt i and noticed how you changed your avatar and sig after i trumped you.

Get one last thing thru your head weirdo you're not a wrestler best yet your not CM punk so quit with your wack azz failed shoot promos on here. i bet your simple azz dresses up as tech n9ne, cm punk and even draw fake tatts on, sit in the mirror reacting his raw interviews each week. yes i watch raw & sometimes smackdown bc my sons into it its called being a father spending quality with your kids and its something your daddy never did with you so thats why your weird & stalk wrestlers on twitter. lonely creep

your so boring with no personality or originality on here. now im done replying back to you weirdo. so quit quoting everything i type trying break it down like your Nancy Grace.

Now get off my dick and tell your bitch to come here.