SummerSlam 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
If I was in charge of the creative team I woulda cm punk crash any and all wwe functions with the belt, taunting whoever was there repesenting wwe. Woulda had punk make youtube videos with the belt and even give him the ok to appear on roh with the belt. I woulda went full force with this angle.
that toy show was the biggest angle they did for him lol. they ruined this storyline for punk imo. bc now it dont even matter if he won the belt and left bc hes back(never left).also punk did one good promo over a month ago the rest his shit hasnt been that good especially this past monday. everything back to normal.

Feb 8, 2003
They dropped the ball majorly bro and I agree with u.
Does cena really sell that much merchandise? I don't get it.
bc if you look at it punk was stepping out the box and really shinning then they slickly put him back in the same part he was before on tv. also i gotta feeling nexus gonna feud with him soon (maybe thats why they bringing in colt cabana and the other guy) bc everyone is totally forgetting nexus.

WWE try to say Cena does but its known Rey Mysterio sells the most merchandise and toys i saw mattel confirm that in some interview. thats why i dont understand why they raped him of the belt and didnt even give him a rematch. everytime i take my kids to a toy store my son always wants a new rey mysterio figure that just came out in different color he likes cena but rey is his favorite. they just trying to make john cena big as hogan was in the 80s thats why they putting big bank behind him. They better put The Rock over at mania even if that shit a Dq bc they doing too much they already had cena beat HHH & HBK clean at mania.

May 6, 2009
also i wonder if undertaker gonna make his last mania appearence next year and if so will it be as the american bad ass.
You know what, I wouldn't be surprised after seeing that picture of him with a shaved head. WWE hinted that he is going to return at Vengeance, so that's not enough time to grow his hair out. We'll see.

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah I heard taker cut his hair all off bc he was going bald at the top. thats why i was wondering if he was gonna comeback as american bad ass for mania. but mania is wat bout 8 months away thats enough time for him to grow shoulder length hair if he doesnt grow it like he did when he was bad ass

Feb 8, 2003
You know what, I wouldn't be surprised after seeing that picture of him with a shaved head. WWE hinted that he is going to return at Vengeance, so that's not enough time to grow his hair out. We'll see.
Since he cut his hair and this suppose to be his last mania i was thinking american bad azz character. he was going bald at the top thats probaly why he really cut it. but i wonder if he gonna keep the skin bald or grow some hair like when he had before with that character.

and before anyone says why are we worried about his hair. its bc its part of his character and image he will not look right with skin bald head. same with ultimate warrior if he was to comeback right now he would look out of place

Feb 8, 2003
They on sum hater shit with punk, straight up. Dude shoulda took off with the belt for real and said fuck vince. Lol the nig was really shinning too. Crowd was going bonkers at mitb and at the comic con for him.
yeah they are it seems like once someone bout to get to cena level or pass they shut them down.

And as far as cena, I know he is not being a bitch backstage and not giving guys chances. I just don't get why they made him the chosen one. Half the crowd boos his ass anyway.

i dont know if this true but ive heard some years ago that cena done some gay sexual acts to get his position and plus he and vince are real close.