SummerSlam 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
its pretty clear now that lauranitus is behind the shenanigans, I was thinking stephanie but she has no beef with Cena and the text said to stick the winner of the match.

Oct 3, 2006
Am I the only one who did a double take when Del Rio was talking about wanting to be "our" champ, and that he's in it for us and shit... I dunno it sounded rather sincere and out of place.

The "What am I going to do today? I'm going to beat Rey Mysterio" line had me rollin'. Del Rio grew on me in that one promo alone.

LoL @ HHH claiming he didn't know shit about it when last week, he abruptly added that he was backstage "waiting on a friend", and then never elaborated.

I bet the text Nash was talking about was from Stephanie, though.
Lol yeah that was funny..Del Rio =$$$$

Oct 3, 2006
Nash tried to bring his Mic "A" game, but.... "you should shut your mouth and say thank you to me"???
Yeah Nash for the most part seemed out of touch with what he wanted to say...hell he hasn't worked the mic in a while, especially when I read that the segment with Punk last night was a last minute thing.

May 2, 2002
I've been watching every week lately cause my son is into it now...I haven't watched wrestling in YEARS.

CM Punk is pretty entertaining...if it wasn't for him...and maybe the Miz I don't think I would watch it... nobody else is really worth watching. Cena is just corny and annoying.....

Del Rio is funny...his speech last night was pretty good.