Strange Music Best Album This Year So far

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whats the best strange music cd this year?

• Brotha Lynch Hung – Dinner and a Movie

Votes: 92 62.2%
  • Cognito – Automatic

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Kutt Calhoun – Raw and Un-Kutt

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Tech N9ne – The Gates Mixed Plate

Votes: 20 13.5%

• Total voters
Aug 16, 2003
Your I less...your opinion dosent count

But but that ass does!

I am black...which according to some is the reason I like GMP more than others lol

I guess long and short of it is that people will like what they like....lets leave it at that and let the music speak for itself

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
I am black...which according to some is the reason I like GMP more than others lol
I concur. It was made for somebody and it wasn't my white ass. lol And I can't believe Raw & Un-Kutt and The GMP are even close to Automatic in this poll. I'll bump Automatic all day before I even take the plastic off The GMP or take the time to find out where I tossed Raw & Oh-Fuck. smh.

Jun 22, 2007
I actually enjoyed Raw and Un-Kutt. Not as good as his other outings, but there were some enjoyable songs on it.
Yep, bunch of good songs. Feature Presentation was better though -Smilin Faces, Green Mile, Letter to My Kids, Js On My Feet, Colors, I See It, Bunk Rock, Killa City....Def. his best album IMO.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I bought Ollie Gates for $12.99. Fuckin' eh. It was the first N9NE Collabos CD I ever bought. And it's way better than it was when I first heard it. Are people still hating on it? I was surprised to see so many people voting for it when it seemed like EVERYBODY (but me, of course) was hating on it. Shit, actually, some dick riders on here hated it more than The Lost Scripts. Pffffffffffffffft.

Jan 8, 2006
Are people still hating on it? I was surprised to see so many people voting for it when it seemed like EVERYBODY (but me, of course) was hating on it.
Ollie Gates album KNOCKS in my car on my 15" CW Stroker.....I originally voted for DAAM, but now i wish i could change my vote to Ollie Gates. All of Techs verses on this album are fkn dope as hell....!!!

Nov 13, 2006
I never even finished listening to Raw and un-kutt. Think I got like 3-4 songs deep and just put it on the shelf.
yeah..not very many stand out tracks. check out track 10 and 11..other than that your good.

On another note...The more I listen to Cognito's cd, the more I like it..Pill Poppin' Music, Born 2 be fly, Twisted Love, Outcast to name a few tracks that stand out to me

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
The latter half as a whole is actually pretty good, in my opinion. Album doesn't start off well though, I give you that.