Strange Music Best Album This Year So far

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whats the best strange music cd this year?

• Brotha Lynch Hung – Dinner and a Movie

Votes: 92 62.2%
  • Cognito – Automatic

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Kutt Calhoun – Raw and Un-Kutt

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Tech N9ne – The Gates Mixed Plate

Votes: 20 13.5%

• Total voters
Jul 1, 2004
lynch created the "sicc" shit...this sites name possibly would have been something far different if not for lynch, sicx, raided and the sicc made family...it used to be the 91siccness ( 916, sacramento area code for those that dont know) have you listened to many lynch albums? just curious
I know Lynch created the sicc shit. Season of the Siccness was ok. I can only tolerate the cannibal shit so much, it doesnt appeal to me. Hence me saying that Im not a Lynch fan. I like the way the album sounds (beat wise and his flow) but the second I pay attention to the lyrics, I turn it off.

Jan 16, 2007
sadly lynch used to be real versatile in his raps....now he is real one dimensional....as everyone knows him just by the cannibal stuff...pretty sad
he said he wrote the album like a movie, actually he's going to do 3 of them. So why would he go off topic? I mean if I was at a movie and suddenly the plot changed completely I be like WTF

Dec 8, 2009
BLH had changed his style a few times...dude is talented beyond belief.

If yall can't get past the baby killer shit than you aint even really listening.

The way he spit them bars from 24 deep 2 Season 2 LOADED 2 EBK 2 DAAM...they're are leagues of elevation and art forms.

It is what it is.

If you don't like his shit fuck it.It is wut it is. From over here it just looks like dudes high fivin a baised opinion with the reasoning is just really bland n watered down..just looks like dull hate without really knowing the artist. IMO

Are yall closed off while being judgemental? Or is it just me?

Oct 25, 2006
BLH had changed his style a few times...dude is talented beyond belief.

If yall can't get past the baby killer shit than you aint even really listening.

The way he spit them bars from 24 deep 2 Season 2 LOADED 2 EBK 2 DAAM...they're are leagues of elevation and art forms.

It is what it is.

If you don't like his shit fuck it.It is wut it is. From over here it just looks like dudes high fivin a baised opinion with the reasoning is just really bland n watered down..just looks like dull hate without really knowing the artist. IMO

Are yall closed off while being judgemental? Or is it just me?
I didn't realize you had to "know" someone to form your own opinion about their music. I also didn't know that an opinion could be biased without knowing said person...

?

Dec 8, 2009
You know what I just spent 20 minutes giving you a good honast in depth reply but some how tapped my keyboard and erased the whole thing.

So I'll try to keep it short.

I believe you need to have an extant of knowledge to be able to say anything or place a judgment on a persons work,art ect.

I am not throwing stones.

I did not mean "know personally"

Dec 8, 2009
Well I guess you just told me.

I'm not trying to change anyones mind. 2 each his own.

If you are eyeless im not going to rub anything in your face. Have a nice day.

Dec 8, 2009
good because your argument sucks

lol clever but not very well executed, english must not be your first language :rolleyes:
Your right I could executed it a lil sloppier...how about..

If your eyeless I'm not gonna rub a prick in your face...I mean I'm not gunna rub it in your face...prick.

And who's arguing? I'm politican over here on a public board.

I was introduced to Lynch through No Limit. He Killed everything on West Coast Bad Boyz II,Mr Servons Life Insurance,Bout It Soundtrack.
When Loaded dropped it was the sheeeit! Than at the same time he was doin tracks like West Coast Parlae,Refuce 2 Lose,Four Horseman,Xcaliba,Young Ridas,One Of Us
Which introduced me to X-Raided,Loki,Sicx,Dub Sack,C BO,PFolks...like 100 cd's worth of shit.

Than I started playing his older shit Season of da Sicc which lead to Setrippin Bloccstyle which led to XRaided Xorcist which led to C-Bo Tales From The Crypt which led to Gas Chamber which lead to 24 Deep which led to Phsycho Active.

He Had A White bitch who could spit bars...which was unheard of in those days.

I was just raised in a time where he took over the West Coast and was going to be the fucking man until he got ripped off for EBK.

Brotha Lynch was sappose to be what Tech is today.

He reached the million mark way before Tech did.

Now you may still say my argument sucks...but I disagree and have a backing to my opinion...while you just act like a girl a hate just to hate.

Do me a favor and just say you didn't read nun of that and keep it pushin...Fuck you very much.